BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 01-28-2011, 09:26 PM
Dreamerst2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Probably You'll Forget. XD

Dreamerst2 is on a distinguished road
 Dreamerst2 is offline Status: Offline

kool I will.LOL>XD...I will!!!!

I will...KKK.I will.Hi!
Old 01-28-2011, 11:23 PM
serenastar2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: George. George Van Snoubien.

serenastar2 has a spectacular aura aboutserenastar2 has a spectacular aura about
 serenastar2 is offline Status: Offline

Hi! Welcome to BI! Rember to read the rules (they're actually REALLY important.), and I hope you have fun!!!!(pointless question...of course you will.)
Old 02-04-2011, 08:17 AM
hisneha
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rossey <3

hisneha has a spectacular aura abouthisneha has a spectacular aura about
 hisneha is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI and please read the rules and don't type in red or blue colors, have fun!
Old 02-04-2011, 04:47 PM
cherrycoke347
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KieraSoccerBear10

cherrycoke347 is on a distinguished road
 cherrycoke347 is offline Status: Offline
Talking

Welcome welcome! I'm CherryCoke347 A.K.A. CC. I'm new too. Congratz on becoming a member! Have fun and follow the rules!

~CherryCoke347~
Old 02-11-2011, 11:19 AM
The Four Friends*
Polar Bear

The Four Friends* is on a distinguished road
 The Four Friends* is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI!
Old 02-17-2011, 02:43 PM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI (bearville insider) we hope you have a great time here! I'm Grace. I'm sure you want to know all the sections here.

The Red carpet! You first stop!

Form Rules- Have a question about the form Rules post here or want to appley to be a trading teddy post here -
suggestions - Have a suggestion about the fourm post here

Font page news - Only staff menbers can make new threads but if you post some BI news it will end up here and at the homepage.

Cybear Gudies - Come in and ask REAL babv all you question or have a serious bug post here -
proms and updates - updates and news about BABV post here.
suggestions - Have a BABV suggestion post here.

General Disussion - Talk about anything related to BABV.

Bearville Insider Contests - Staff menbers host contests eatch month. You could be a winner! -
Menber contests - Is currantly closed

Yikes! I need help! - Have a question or have an answer to other peoples post here -
Gudies and how-to's - Gudies (unsaly on gaphics making) are locaded here. You can make one
BABV related issues - Same as Yikes I need help only all the questions are about BABV
BI related issues - Same as Yikes I need help only all the questions are about BABV

Aloha! - New menber? Post here or welcome other menbers

About build a bearville

Beguiners gudie to build a bearville - New to BABV? Check out the gudies. Not new to BABV? Make some of you own.

Special Events - See what special events are happening in BABV -
Past Special Events - When a special events is over and a thred is made about it. It will be moved here.
The Carnival - All about the the carnival that comes to BABV once a year.
Camp Happy Heart - All Camp Happy Heart, the summer camp that comes to BABV once a year.

Codes - web codes want some or have some you want to share with us post here. They have to be universal, meaning the code is same for everyone.

Whoopies - Glithes that in BABV post here. We will laugh at it or try to help you stop it.

Be beariffic

Bearmemy's Giveaways - What is Bearmemy giving a way today.

Games, badages and bear bills - All about games, badages and bear bills. Some people post game gudies here.

Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts - All about Furry Friends and the prize that comes with them -
Build a collecters- Don't know what this is about!
Check out my new.... - Post about you new build a bear and the PSI (prize that comes with build a bears) that comes with it.
Everything furry- All about PSIs and furry friends new and old.

Quest and challages - All about quest and challages of BABV there might be some gudies to help you too.

Virtul Sandbox

Team Play! - Is you cub condo a hotel, a spa or a school tell people here.
Role plays! - You get to pretend to be a charter you made up and meet other people chacters. Bascily you write a book with other people. One person start the story of and hosts the main topic
Pawty time! - Having a pawty annoce it here or come to someone elses.
Beary Fashioble - Take pics of you favourite outfits or make a magize.
Beary Musical - Talk about music in or outside BABV.
Beary Creative - Have something Cretive you want to share with us post it here. -
Drawing and comics - The place to post your drawing and comics
Writings - The place to post your stories and poems
Avatars and signatures - The place to make a graphic shop or come to others
Joke Corner - Share you jokes or laugh at other peoples
Kitchen Fun - Share you favourite kitchen repices

Cub Condos - Post pics of you cub condo or look at other peoples -
Decoring tips and ideas - Have some ideas you want to share with or stuck on ideas post here

Polls - Create a poll, vote on a poll

Puffles and penguins and bear, Oh My!

Coffee house - About anything other then BABV/BABW the DCT (talk more about later) is here-
Disney - It's all about disney!

Virtual Gaming outside BABV - About websites like BABV-
Hello kitty - All about Hello Kitty
Webkinz - All about webkinz
Toontown online - All about toontown online
Club pengun - All about Club Penguin

The birthday Place! - It's you birthday post here. Or say happy birthday to other people. Rember not to post you age.

Join the club - Join other people clubs or host you own

Are you game? - the place for playing fourm games or make up your other.

Links - links to other websites unsally other fourm

FAQ
What is the ranks in BI?

There are four ranks in BI they are .....

knut = When you first join BI you knut. You can't add friends or do other cool things

Polar Bear = When you make 10+ post you are a polar bear. Polar bears can add friends and do other cool things.

Trading Teddy = Trading Teddies have 100+ non-fluff posts in the BABV sections of the fourm, have been menbers for over a months and are familer with BI and BABV. Trading teddies can accest the trading den, a hidden place where you can trade with other trading teddies. Non-fluff post are helpful posts, what I'm posting now is a non-fluff post. You are not made a trading teddy strarigt away you have to applie in fourm rules.

Sage Bear = Sage bears are trading teddies but they are more expearnce. Their name and stars apear in purple. They have been trading teddies for over a month and have made at least 30 trades and have feedback fourm them. Feedback is a section in you profile that you get when you made a trading teddy where you can say what you thought of the trade.

What is rep?

See the little green boxes that is rep. Rep is to keep track of how helpful someone is in BI. To give rep click on the tiny heart icon above someone's post. The dark green boxes are worth 100 rep points but the light green boxes are worth 200. You can check you least rep points by going to your user CP scrow down until you see "least repution reseeved." The rep point you give depents on how much reps and posts you have.

What is the DCT?

DCT stands for Daily Chat thread. You can post there and if you go of topicit doesn't matter. DCT are all menber made you can sign up but the sing up are closed.

What is VMs?

VMs stand for vistor messages. VM is for if you want to talk to only one person. They are loctioned at you profile to reply to a VM click veiw comrecation and post there. If you want to VM someboady that hasn't VMed you, you have to go to there profile and VM them. A box will apear type there.

Anymore questions VM me!
Old 02-19-2011, 12:41 AM
LibbyRockStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LibbyLuv2Sing99 ~♫♪

LibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of light
 LibbyRockStar is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI!
Old 02-19-2011, 12:44 AM
Crystalhearts132
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Dave

Crystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to all
 Crystalhearts132 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:45 AM
Dreamerst2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Probably You'll Forget. XD

Dreamerst2 is on a distinguished road
 Dreamerst2 is offline Status: Offline

koool...Okay I will.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:32 AM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation

View Post Originally Posted by cheer1226k
Click the image to open in full size.

Join my Party on BABV! Click the Link Below for all the info:
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110270
Please don't advest it's not alound!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3, dreamer is here..lol, emmaflower owns zombies, laura<3, mea, uniquee'<3(x, zoelina >u<