BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 06-27-2009, 06:48 AM
SoniaOcean
Banned

SoniaOcean is on a distinguished road
 SoniaOcean is offline Status: Offline
Default Hi! I'm SoniaOcean.

Hey everyone! I'm SoniaOcean. My name is dedicated to my Aunty Sonia because she is a very giving and kind Aunt. She took care of me while my Mummy was abroad. I also added the Ocean because I love the sea/ocean and I just love activities involving water.

Nicknames: Sonia, Nia or Sonny
Favourite Colors: Black, White, Pink, Blue and Purple
Favourite Foods: Cheesecake, Ice Cream, Pizza etc.
Favourite Clothes: Roxy
Favourite Season: All of them!

Build a Bearville
I have been a member of BABV for a short time. However I have been having so much fun. My friend has gave me all her stuff because she can't play BABV anymore so I'm thankful that she did. I make Build a Bearville like reality I work, go to school, play and eat. I think it's really fun. I think the purpose of BABV and Virtual Worlds are to show another side of you that you can't show or is hard to show in the real world. I like Build a Bearville because I think it's a kid friendly and safe game to play for all ages. It's great that everyone with different ages play BABV because it shows that it's a family game played worldwide. Also I have many friends in BABV but I block requests when I'm busy but you can always send me a friend request bearmail. Then I will accept it as soon as possible. I hope to see you in BABV soon.

Build a Bear Workshop
Build a Bear Workshop is an awesome shop. I thanks Maxine Clark for founding it. She is my hero. I email her quite a lot, about my new furry friends and asking if she is ok. I have two furry friends a Hello Kitty called Crystal and a Cinnamon Swirl Bunny called Cindy. They are both adorable. I hug them every single minute that I am able to do so. My life would come to an end without them. I visit BABW regularly at least once a month to check in on any news and updates.

Thanks everyone. I hope to see you around. Have a pawtastic day!
Old 06-27-2009, 06:53 AM
gabbycool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: GabrielleCool6,NicoleBearPal24

gabbycool is on a distinguished road
 gabbycool is offline Status: Offline

Hi Sonia. Welcome to BearvilleInsider.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:05 AM
SoniaOcean
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by gabbycool
Hi Sonia. Welcome to BearvilleInsider.
Thanks Gabrielle.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:07 AM
Purrincess98
Polar Bear

Purrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to behold
 Purrincess98 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:43 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI! I know you'll love it here
Old 06-27-2009, 08:20 AM
sowmya6598
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SoniaJune5

sowmya6598 is on a distinguished road
 sowmya6598 is offline Status: Offline

aweosme can we plz be friens. my character name is soniajune5. becaus emy name is sowmya but the closest is sonia and my birthday is on june 5 lol
Old 06-27-2009, 08:21 AM
ScarlettJingles
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ScarlettJingles

ScarlettJingles will become famous soon enough
 ScarlettJingles is offline Status: Offline

Wow, that's a great history behind your BABV name, Sonia Welcome to BearvilleInsider! I'm sure you'll find all the updates and news about BABV and BABW helpful, and I hope you'll enjoy it here as much as I do! Be sure to check out the Forum Rules and FAQ, and don't be afraid to ask for help!
Old 06-27-2009, 09:06 AM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI! ^_^
Old 06-27-2009, 09:26 AM
SoniaOcean
Banned

Thanks everyone! You are all very kind and sweet. Amazing graphics too. The BI members are amazingly creative.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:32 AM
addieapril153
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: I don't play anymore. ;'(

addieapril153 will become famous soon enough
 addieapril153 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT