BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-08-2017, 11:38 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by babv rock
Hi!

I enrolled in Microbiology yesterday, but I found out that I got enrolled in Databases Management instead...

What a great way to start the year.
Last year, I asked my advisory teacher twice to remove a class that I don't need to take this year. Still enrolled in it. Meaning that I need to get my schedule straightened out basically on the first day of school...
Old 08-08-2017, 01:08 PM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Last year, I asked my advisory teacher twice to remove a class that I don't need to take this year. Still enrolled in it. Meaning that I need to get my schedule straightened out basically on the first day of school...
At least you could still drop that subject.

Our subjects are final, so we can't do anything about i.t
Old 08-08-2017, 01:27 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by babv rock
At least you could still drop that subject.

Our subjects are final, so we can't do anything about i.t
Yikes. Hope the class doesn't get too out of hand for you, then.

Honestly, I have my fears that I won't be able to drop the subject. The course is way out of my interests and I doubt I'll be able to understand most of it, but the class I'd take instead is a class I'm technically not allowed to take. My other options are incredibly limited, and absolutely none of them interest me...
Old 08-10-2017, 05:28 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

hey everyone, once again, just checking up on this place to see if it's not completely dead yet (btw, CambriaSpeedRacer, I am living for your profile picture & sig.)
Old 08-10-2017, 12:40 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Retried coffee today, this time with milk and sugar. Report: Still disgusting.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:24 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Retried coffee today, this time with milk and sugar. Report: Still disgusting.

but remember you're too young for tea
Old 08-10-2017, 05:34 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

but remember you're too young for tea
Of course clearly I'll just have to drink juice for the rest of my life
Old 08-11-2017, 12:34 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

So I'm listening to Why Worry by Dire Straits and there's a really long musical intro so I checked and the song is like eight and a half minutes long
Old 08-11-2017, 06:50 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

So I'm listening to Why Worry by Dire Straits and there's a really long musical intro so I checked and the song is like eight and a half minutes long
If you listen to progressive rock some of the songs are up to half an hour long
Old 08-11-2017, 06:53 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
If you listen to progressive rock some of the songs are up to half an hour long

There was a time I was stunned that The Tear Heals from the Tangled soundtrack was about 8 minutes long
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
agent p, august, frogs rule!!!, mct, shoo be doo be dowop