BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-11-2017, 06:55 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer

There was a time I was stunned that The Tear Heals from the Tangled soundtrack was about 8 minutes long
For a Disney song that seems pretty long.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:05 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
For a Disney song that seems pretty long.
It's score.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:33 AM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

I'm finding out that Celine Dion is basically Nutella for the ears.

First it's "The Lorax." Then it's "Zootopia." Now it's Celine Dion. I wonder what my next new obsession's gonna be?

Edit: apparently it's Italy. Just listening to "The Prayer" (by Celine Dion, of course, ft. Andrea Bocelli) makes me wanna go to Italy so badly. #MyHalfItalianHeart #TakeMeHome #CanIHazSomeGelato

Last edited by TheDinoGirl; 08-12-2017 at 06:50 PM..
Old 08-14-2017, 03:24 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by TheDinoGirl
I'm finding out that Celine Dion is basically Nutella for the ears
I'm so glad you've discovered this, I adore Celine, & I might even see her live next year (heck yeah!)

& I also have a piano exam tomorrow so I'm literally so stressed, and I don't know if I'll get the mark I want

Last edited by Ashleighsinger4; 08-14-2017 at 03:27 AM..
Old 08-14-2017, 08:36 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
st2nic is online now Status: Online

Justice league Canada, mini movie with lego batman blu ray

o canada
Old 08-15-2017, 08:03 AM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline

First it's "The Lorax." Then it's "Zootopia." Now it's Celine Dion. I wonder what my next new obsession's gonna be?

Edit: apparently it's Italy. Just listening to "The Prayer" (by Celine Dion, of course, ft. Andrea Bocelli) makes me wanna go to Italy so badly. #MyHalfItalianHeart #TakeMeHome #CanIHazSomeGelato
Welcome to the Celine Dion Fans Club!
I liked her since sixth grade XD

You should also listen to her french songs!
Old 08-15-2017, 10:39 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Yeeees Celine is awesome. The Prayer is such a good song.

Also Zootopia is the best movie ever
Old 08-15-2017, 12:40 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Yeeees Celine is awesome. The Prayer is such a good song.

Also Zootopia is the best movie ever
Ikr
Old 08-15-2017, 01:33 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

i revived owo
i'm sorry for disappearing!!
i had big tests and 2 gcses and summer homework, but all is done now ayyyy

how are you all? c:
Old 08-15-2017, 01:47 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
i revived owo
i'm sorry for disappearing!!
i had big tests and 2 gcses and summer homework, but all is done now ayyyy

how are you all? c:
HONEY I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU WENT *hugz*
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
agent p, august, frogs rule!!!, mct, shoo be doo be dowop