BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Looking for Special Guests!

Closed Thread
Old 09-24-2011, 06:26 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

Chloe
USA
Bear Paw
IDK where help me find her

Found her she is Paw Park

MiguelSunshine has just joined Chloe

Chloe just left, but Miguel is still there

Miguel is now at Sunshine Shores

Green Tracks has just joined us.
Hurry so you can see them both

Maxine is on!!!

Maxine is in Paw Park

Maxine just left. She gave out a pink purse.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:35 PM
tiffanyglamourbear122
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TiffanyGlamourBear122

tiffanyglamourbear122 will become famous soon enough
 tiffanyglamourbear122 is offline Status: Offline

miguel sunshine is in the fashion district on bear boulevard
Old 09-29-2011, 04:46 PM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Talking Chloe Rocks

Somewhere in Friendship forrest. I see the head on a part empty den but have the prize so will give others chance. Don't know where in den. The last den she was in she was at performing arts so try there.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:47 PM
neydis
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JulieDazzle9

neydis has a spectacular aura aboutneydis has a spectacular aura about
 neydis is offline Status: Offline

Where: USA
Den: Bear Cave
Where (again lol) : Furbulous Fashion District

Coonskin Hat c: He's still there!
Old 09-29-2011, 06:55 PM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sammygirl58 (call me sam)

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold
 Sammiebffl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by neydis
Where: USA
Den: Bear Cave
Where (again lol) : Furbulous Fashion District

Coonskin Hat c: He's still there!
Who???
Old 10-02-2011, 12:26 AM
hollissilly
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hollissilly

hollissilly is on a distinguished road
 hollissilly is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

Guys,
I reccomend not posting inaccurate information about the famous users on buildabearville. It is, I think, against the rules with the owner, and the staff.
Just a little reminder of the rules...
Old 10-02-2011, 01:24 PM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs up Not inaccurate just old post !

View Post Originally Posted by hollissilly
Click the image to open in full size.

Guys,
I reccomend not posting inaccurate information about the famous users on buildabearville. It is, I think, against the rules with the owner, and the staff.
Just a little reminder of the rules...
Hi Hollissilly,
I see you are new to the forum so please let me explain. There is a sticky thread set up each month for members to report their sightings of either, Maxine, Chloe, Miguel & Green Tracks only. Nobody has posted inaccurate information here but you do need to keep an eye on the time and date that each post was made. The fact that you could not find them just before you posted here was because the previous post to yours had not only just been made. If you spot anybody please use the sticky tracking thread to let us all know who, what den, & where in the den if you can. That way more of us will get to see them. If we all post in the same place when we see a guest we can all help each other
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bubble the great :), sammiebffl, ted was here, tiffany<3, ~rrebwarts♥