BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-06-2011, 01:51 PM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by summersurf57
And, can i just add, that they are not for all cancers, just some. Such as the one that Gardasil is for - I'd say which part of your body, but its kinda a personal woman's thing. Anyway, it doesnt hurt that much
My bad I meant to put that in xD Yeah they aren't for all cancers but a few of them.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:57 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Teddybeargirl
I got my Gardasil shots in 2008. The first and third ones were okay, but the second one was bad because the nurse who gave me the shot was really rough and it hurt a lot, and then when we got in the car I had tears running down my face, and my mom saw, and she got mad at the nurse. xD
The nurse who jabs me at my horrible doctor's office is just rude. Because the majority of patients are Hispanic, she takes me in the surgery room (because they don't have a brain and they want to scare me even more) and she leaves the door wide open, and talks loudly to me in Spanish, so everyone knows I'm scared of my shot and can laugh at me. She's evil.

I cry all the time.. like if she was patient and calm around me, I wouldn't be so scared. I think nurses need more sympathy for their patients.. but I'm up with my shots.. :]
Old 10-06-2011, 08:07 PM
angel89
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Kaitlyn

angel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond repute
 angel89 is offline Status: Offline

do you have to get like 3 in total if you do then ive had that before those hurt like crazy
xDDD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
laura<3, momma.cake.♥, ted was here