BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-28-2011, 07:44 PM
Tayloradventurebear493
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Shealeigh Coleman. I wish.

Tayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to behold
 Tayloradventurebear493 is offline Status: Offline
Default Step 2- The Happiness

Do you guys remember the happiness back almost TWO YEARS AGO?
No one was getting banned that often.
Everyone gave each other respect.
Everyone loved and cared greatly about each other.
Well, that's not happening any more. And that's a problem.

Step 2- The Happiness

How Can We Help?:
Be nicer. Do nicer things. Help the knuts and give them EVERYTHING THEY NEED TO KNOW. Answer questions. Make guides! Help anyone with any question, no matter if it's a silly one or not!
Send daily Vm's to random people. It will always put a smile on their face for a compliment (Thanks to Remi11)
It's our forum; it's something we should save!

What Do You Mean?:
I mean that together, we'll be able to change back the old BI. Thanks to our founder (Kristen AKA dietcokelover ), we might be able to change the forum!

What's the Point?:
This is silly step, it may seem to some of you. But it's also a very important one. Being nicer, you'll save the mods having to stress over many reports and problems. Loco almost closed the DCT's one month because of our behavior!

Would you like to take a stand for YOUR forum?

For more information, please look at Step 1, written by GabbyGirl88:
Step 1- Helping the Mods
For MORE MORE information, please look at our main thread:
Project- Change back BI

Last edited by Tayloradventurebear493; 09-28-2011 at 07:55 PM..
Old 09-28-2011, 07:46 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

Great thread. I have one thing to add:
Try sending random VMs to people. It makes people feel better, and earns you more friendships. Just send a "Hi, I've seen you around and just wanted to say what's up." to someone to brighten their day(;
Old 09-28-2011, 07:54 PM
Tayloradventurebear493
Polar Bear

Tayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to behold

That's a great idea! I'm adding it(:
Repped ya!
Old 09-28-2011, 07:55 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you very much(:
Old 09-28-2011, 09:15 PM
dietcokelover:)
Banned
BABV Name: chicken wing, chicken wing,

dietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to behold
 dietcokelover:) is offline Status: Offline

Great idea! We really aren't ready for this... but great Idea!

Last edited by dietcokelover:); 09-28-2011 at 09:17 PM..
Old 09-28-2011, 10:15 PM
Tayloradventurebear493
Polar Bear

Oops, I'm sorry D: I can always do another
Old 09-29-2011, 06:41 AM
dietcokelover:)
Banned
BABV Name: chicken wing, chicken wing,

dietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to behold
 dietcokelover:) is offline Status: Offline

It's fine, we can keep it opem
Old 09-29-2011, 06:49 AM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

Great step Taylor! ;3
Reppy, you did great!
A bit early, but hey, why not open it anyway?
xD

Last edited by GabbyGirl88; 09-29-2011 at 06:50 AM..
Old 09-29-2011, 11:31 AM
Tayloradventurebear493
Polar Bear

I didn't know which one should be next, so I did this!
Old 10-08-2011, 04:46 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, I remember when everyone posted on the Aloha threads with paragraphs and paragraphs of guides. That doesn't happen anymore. /:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
duudealice, igottheswagyolookinfo, kirstengotswagg, megz was here!!!!!, ted was here