BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-27-2011, 10:03 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by D<3BABV
Naw it's just that I hate everyone there and we're not friends cuz they think they're cool and stuff and then I get frustrated because they are so dumb and slow readers and they hate cats and don't understand the magnificence of the hunger games and books. xD
I only remember that we're doing mardi grass and cowboy themes. This is my firstone so i'm not sure xD
Indeed it is, too bad it's only three days D:
Those people sound quite jerky and annoying.
Go throw a cat at them.
xD And ohh, sounds interesting. Hope it's fun. ; D
And noo! It should be for...three MONTHS. 8D
Old 09-27-2011, 10:06 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DanielaNovembear6

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute
 D<3BABV is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BrooklynCinnamon6
Those people sound quite jerky and annoying.
Go throw a cat at them.
xD And ohh, sounds interesting. Hope it's fun. ; D
And noo! It should be for...three MONTHS. 8D
They scream a lot and the girls think they're hot when they're just scary because of how hard they try. There's this one girl that has been basically all her life after this guy who's clearly not interested, and she keeps waiting on him and doing the impossible to get him. It's pathetic, and they don't even match. xD kay back to the topic. xD
Meh, i'l miss it cuz it will be during lunch, and i'll be eating, thank you very much. xD
I got all the good books so I don't mind that much, but yeah it should be extended so I can gaze and THG books they have there. xD
Old 09-27-2011, 10:09 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

1 C, and A's and B's. xD
it hasnt been to Dramatic in my life, my old sciene teacher LIED and left us and we just got our new teacher. not so much drama. and one of my best guy friends might be going to a different school. :|
Old 09-27-2011, 10:10 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

Ohh, that stinks. My other friend has it that way too. :P
And yeah, I see where you're coming from there. I don't like it when my parents are dealing with all of my problems either. Hopefully the teachers get better, or get fired or something. Haha. I hate it when you get teachers that don't even care about what they're doing.
Its only one teacher that i'm currently having issues with, and what he did isn't something to get fired over. The rest of my teachers are fine. Theres also some issues with my counselor, principal, and the school police officer, but i don't want to go into detail about any of them. Don't worry, its nothing really bad, its just all of them have been extremely rude to me in the past for no good reason.
Old 09-27-2011, 10:11 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

They scream a lot and the girls think they're hot when they're just scary because of how hard they try. There's this one girl that has been basically all her life after this guy who's clearly not interested, and she keeps waiting on him and doing the impossible to get him. It's pathetic, and they don't even match. xD kay back to the topic. xD
Meh, i'l miss it cuz it will be during lunch, and i'll be eating, thank you very much. xD
I got all the good books so I don't mind that much, but yeah it should be extended so I can gaze and THG books they have there. xD
i have a girl kinda like that.

there are these 3 girls, L, J, and D.
L thinks shes the best singer, and can rap, but isnt that good. xD
J thinks shes an amazing singer, but isnt. xD
and D thinks shes both, AND TUFF, when she isnt. say one thing to her and she'll burst out crying. xD
Oh, my life. xD

btw, J and D are WAY to nasily (SP) and sound weird, and they are nosy! i cant stand nosy people. xD

Last edited by awesomechic; 09-27-2011 at 10:13 PM..
Old 09-27-2011, 10:18 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline

Oh, those girls and thinking they're so hot. xD
And of course! You can't miss food! Who needs school spirit? Psh. xD
It should be extended so you can read THG over and over while it goes on. xD
Old 09-27-2011, 10:42 PM
AJ2Hip89701
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Aj2hip8970 nickname jewel :)

AJ2Hip89701 will become famous soon enough
 AJ2Hip89701 is offline Status: Offline

Well GREAT! I'm having so much fun making new friends and i anticipate for the rest or the year to come!!!!!
Old 09-27-2011, 11:39 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DanielaNovembear6

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute
 D<3BABV is offline Status: Offline

Oh, those girls and thinking they're so hot. xD
And of course! You can't miss food! Who needs school spirit? Psh. xD
It should be extended so you can read THG over and over while it goes on. xD
One of them lifts her skirt up when she sits, and I did all I could to not go insulting her and calling her horrible things. xD
FOOD IS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE DAY. Plus school spirit ain't gonna raise your grade and if anything just waste your time, sooo. xD
I just love to stare at the books and all the other merchandise, I don't know why. xD
Old 09-28-2011, 12:34 AM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

Well lately I haven't been getting my work done because of the girls who used to sit beside me, we all moved and now im sitting beside an annoying boy. I haven't found any new friends, im still the girl who is always ignored and left out. School has been a real pain...
Old 09-28-2011, 12:47 AM
AmyWinter21
Trading Teddy

AmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant future
 AmyWinter21 is offline Status: Offline

ughh it's kinda BLEH because i've been in the same group with this guy in every class besides math. and he's really wrong and gross... xD [he says the wrongest things... that i can't get out of my head. xD]
and in science my group is all guys and me, which is so annoying because they sometimes ditch me on things where we're supposed to work together, so they go to a diff. table so i'm like a loner. and my teacher always asks me if i'm okay. i guess i look depressed or something. xDDD

oh and like none of my friends are with me, so whenever their teamspace goes somewhere i'm a loner, too. xD

i'm a loner a lot this year. xD

Naw it's just that I hate everyone there and we're not friends cuz they think they're cool and stuff and then I get frustrated because they are so dumb and slow readers and they hate cats and don't understand the magnificence of the hunger games and books. xD
I only remember that we're doing mardi grass and cowboy themes. This is my firstone so i'm not sure xD
Indeed it is, too bad it's only three days D:
xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
keitlin<3, ted was here