BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-20-2016, 05:19 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Something about me being at a party up north and then I wanted to leave but suddenly it started snowing and it said in the weather forecast that it was going to snow nonstop for a week. I tried to drive home but it was dark and I kept getting lost, then my car got stuck in snow so I got out and started walking around this forest. Eventually I ended up back at the place where the party was being held. Since there was no way I could get home now, I just started looking for my friend.
Old 06-24-2016, 10:55 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

The Giver movie/Divergent crossover...
Old 06-25-2016, 12:04 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

Me and a group of people were staying at a hotel that had a water park in it. We wanted to go to the water park but the lineups were insane
Old 06-25-2016, 01:30 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Niki~

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all
 NicoleBigHugs60 is offline Status: Offline

I'll keep this tl;dr/long story short.

It started out as this guy liking this girl or something. And then it like switched to the guy liking to dress like a girl and even pulled off pretending to be a girl to a group of people, but the principal didn't like it and thought something was up, so he (now I guess being a she) asked for some clothing and went into a changing room to try to 'prove' that she was a girl by trying on something more girly. And everyone believed it when he came up, but something malfunctioned causing the principal to like again think that they were lying and she/he/they ran away.
Then it like turned into a starwars video game and the guy was like shooting enemy ships until his own ship got shot down.

My dreams make no sense. And I'm pretty sure I've had this dream before.
Old 06-26-2016, 12:35 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

I dreamed about being home in Massachusetts. I've been living across country in Washington state for a month and a half and miss my family.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:57 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

I dreamed about my teeth falling out,
Old 06-26-2016, 10:28 PM
OceanMist
Polar Bear

OceanMist will become famous soon enough
 OceanMist is offline Status: Offline

i was at the beach and i ate gelato
Old 06-27-2016, 12:54 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

I dreamed about my family moving to California. Funny, since my mom has been asking if I wanted to go on a vacation there with her.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:50 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

My elementary school was on fire. All of the doors were locked and I was trying to figure out the code so that we could get out. Eventually I did figure out the code and ran out of the building leading a bunch of children, leaving both of my copies of Animal Crossing: New Leaf behind in the flames.
Old 07-11-2016, 11:28 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

The family was driving along in a car, and we passed a house that had a free typewriter. Then we show up at the location, which as it turns out was a crime scene they were going to investigate (???), and I wandered off to the house to check out that typewriter. Which became this small pathetic keychain thing. I was there when the house owner came back to the house. She was really nice and let me keep all sorts of stuff, including the typewriter. My mom showed up and asked me some stuff, and then said that there was kid that looked just like me at the crime scene, being accused of armed robbery (O.o). I head back to this crime scene, and the kid (who did NOT look like me, mind you) was apparently charged with armed robbery... stealing an ice cream bucket of rice. (Don't ask...) And my mom couldn't tell the two of us apart so she told me to say something only I would say, but I couldn't think of my usual quirky things so I started singing Let's Talk About Love and she knew that it had to be me and hugged me... The end!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, abductedbyspeggetti, backwardsswimmingftw, beware the vhs tv, confusedvanessa, cremecaramelmountain, donotdropthebear, ed milidream, frogs rule!!!, honey is friend of family, momskickbutt, purple runner beans, watermelonphone, with a chance of potatoes