BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-21-2011, 05:12 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

(( it's alright, I need to go anyways. bye guys ))
Old 04-21-2011, 05:15 PM
Izziesnowboard

Izziesnowboard is on a distinguished road
 Izziesnowboard is offline Status: Offline

((Haha yeah same. SparklyRainbow: we should RP with ___ and ___ today, another set of charries tomorrow, so it's not confusing for others and us))
Old 04-21-2011, 05:36 PM
SparklyRainbow

((Izzie-Lets RP with my Hestia charrie and ur Demeter charrie today, can you start?))

It was 9:48 pm. I couldn't sleep so I went to Sophies door. I knocked on it and hoped someone would answer.

((Why did u remove me of ur friends list :O))
Old 04-21-2011, 05:39 PM
Izziesnowboard

I leaped off my murphy bed and swung open the door, a smile stretched on my lips."Hey." I said flicking the light switch on

(what?)
Old 04-21-2011, 05:41 PM
SparklyRainbow

((I went to vm u, but i couldn't...and then i saw i wasn't on ur friends list. :[ ))

I smiled. "Hi. I know this sounds weird but...wanna go to our fort? I can't sleep." I giggled.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Izziesnowboard

(well i didnt delete u, i dont think.)

I threw my head back, exhausted. and I hesitated. "Okay sure."
Old 04-21-2011, 05:46 PM
SparklyRainbow

(( Oh.. thats strange. I didn't either.))

I smiled. We ran out to the door and toward the woods. When we got there, I gasped.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:00 PM
Izziesnowboard

I came to a stop and nearly fainted. "No.." I muttered.

[[idk what it should be.. so xD
but if it's a monster i kinda wanna be the
1 injured))
Old 04-21-2011, 06:04 PM
SparklyRainbow

((haha okay. xDD))

"MONSTER!!" I screamed. I took out my knife and begun stabbing it. "SOPHIE, HELP ME!" I yelled to Sophie.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:09 PM
Izziesnowboard

I took out my bow and shot it directly at the monster, but it kept it's attention on Skye. As I shot the rest of my arrows, the monster was dripping in golden blood, but still alive; this monster was powerful; even Apollo's arrows wouldn't work. I drew my sword and began swinging, making slices. The monster turned it's attention towards me and I shot arrows, sliced, stabbed, and everything I could do. I tried using my powers to turn it into a vegetable, but only it's eye turned into a pumpkin. As I continued to fight, it finally turned it's attention to me. I began to fight for my life, remembering skye and I's promise. But then, my visison went black and I fell, breathing hard.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
a-b-b-e-y, aphrodite is amazing!, aphrodite rocks!, apollo<3, apollo=godofmusic, ares=awesume, athena's daughters rule!!, aubrey=monkeys, avril, claricebeeluv, cutiewazhere, gabypawfectpal, gold.o_o, halfblood♥, hectate has magic!, hestia is the bestia!, i twas here, mothermadememashmymnms, ninjapossumsrock, percyjackson, posideon's kidz rule!, sarajames, thalia has nothing on me!, with love from harry <3, zeus.only.wishes.!