BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-22-2011, 05:40 PM
Genevaemerald1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KatelynAutumnFun73

Genevaemerald1 is on a distinguished road
 Genevaemerald1 is offline Status: Offline

yes, yes she is. XD and wow. u read my mind. that will happen... SPOILER ALERT. oops well too late for that XD and here's more:

Chapter 3
Emily's POV
I stomped all the way into art class and to my seat. I was a bit early so I pulled out my diary:

Dear Diary,
This day has been horrible so far!! I come to school and see my best fr- or ex-best friend with my worst enemy!!! Then they go and egg my locker!!! I guess there's a chance that things COULD get better.... possibly... Ooops.. looks like someone's coming in. Better hide this..

I closed my diary and shoved it into my lime green bookbag. I looked up and guess which 2 people i saw? That's right. Karen and Caroline. A bunch of kids piled in followed by the art teacher, Mrs.Addison. She was holding a few pieces of paper and started talking.

"Welcome to your first day of school. My name is Mrs.Addison and I will be your art teacher for the semester. I'm going to come around and give you each a number. The number will determine where you will sit."

She got up and started passing them around. She handed one to me and I looked at it: Group 4. Karen and Caroline were jumping up and down because they were in the same group.

"Ok, i have passed out all of the papers. Move to your groups quickly!", said Mrs.Addison.

And then I knew that I was doomed. Karen and Caroline sat at my table. Just the three of us. There was nobody else for me to talk to, nobody else that they could pick on. Just me. At the beginning of class they didn't say anything to me. I dropped my pen and Karen actually volunteered to pick it up for me. Things were going fine until I saw them giggling while reading a strangely familiar book. I panicked and checked my book bag. MY DIARY!!!! I had that diary since I was in grade 4. Had they read the entry where i wrote about my crush on David? What if they told him!!!! Well, it wouldn't matter considering I don't anymore... (ok, I do!!) And then the bell rang and they zoomed out of the class. I ran out chasing them faster than the speed of light.

I will put in Karen and Caroline's POV's for this chapter later
Old 06-22-2011, 07:10 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Very interesting, keep on writing. - book marks thread -
(:
Old 06-22-2011, 07:45 PM
Genevaemerald1
Polar Bear

thx! (AGAIN) and lol!! oh my gosh starr. you're so funny
Old 06-22-2011, 10:17 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline

Good work! x)
Old 06-23-2011, 03:29 PM
Genevaemerald1
Polar Bear

thx a lot guys
Old 06-23-2011, 03:41 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NataliePopstar104
Good work! x)
Old 06-23-2011, 04:16 PM
Genevaemerald1
Polar Bear

thx again (again) xD
Old 06-23-2011, 04:29 PM
GabyPawfectPal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Rachel. xD

GabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the rough
 GabyPawfectPal is offline Status: Offline

Cute story! You do a nice job! :]
Old 06-23-2011, 04:30 PM
Hannahimsweet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HannahIMsweet59

Hannahimsweet is on a distinguished road
 Hannahimsweet is offline Status: Offline

Ur Amazing(: You should be a writer
Old 06-23-2011, 05:25 PM
Genevaemerald1
Polar Bear

Aww!! rlly? thx soooo much everyone!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, .willow., brooklyn(:, chloeandtheunicorns♥, chocoluv was here :3, katelyn ^-^, maya wuz here, natz!! ♥