BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-07-2015, 01:44 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline
Smile Things that make you happy

okay so this is another thread i saw on WI first
here we can talk about what makes us happy! c:

i don't really have much but i'll start anyway:
-my family/pets they can also be irritating
-celebrity crushes
-when i'm done with school for the day ^o^
-the song "Happy" by 2NE1
-most of all, I love people who spend much of their free time doing charity work and are generally wonderful human beings.

feel free to tell us your own now
Old 05-07-2015, 01:52 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
okay so this is another thread i saw on WI first
here we can talk about what makes us happy! c:

i don't really have much but i'll start anyway:
-my family/pets they can also be irritating
-celebrity crushes
-when i'm done with school for the day ^o^
-the song "Happy" by 2NE1
-most of all, I love people who spend much of their free time doing charity work and are generally wonderful human beings.

feel free to tell us your own now
will we ever know who your celebrity crush is?

please tell us !!
Old 05-07-2015, 03:11 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
VanessaMay18 is online now Status: Online

Jason Gray music
Choir and certain people related to my choir
Good relationships (not romantic)
Hugs! (From people I like)
Spring and summer weather
Frogs
People saying that they like me
Figuring out a trig identities problem XD

Last edited by VanessaMay18; 05-07-2015 at 03:38 PM..
Old 05-07-2015, 03:19 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

• Being with my family.
  • Seeing people happy.
  • Making people smile and happy.
  • All the crafts I do.
  • Drawing.
  • Watching anime, reading manga and playing video games (A new game I pre-ordered is being released tomorrow! I'm so excited! >w<).
  • Being at home, all comfy in bed, listening to music. ♥
  • Winter.

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 05-07-2015 at 03:21 PM..
Old 05-07-2015, 03:32 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute

days where i have no school
Old 05-07-2015, 03:36 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

•Vocaloid songs
•Anime and manga
•The band class I'm in. clarinets rule the world tbh
•SWEETS
•Seeing a Scorpio thing that I relate to
•A beautiful day
•Rain
•Snow
Old 05-07-2015, 03:43 PM
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

PawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 PawsomeGirl is offline Status: Offline

Spooning
Sleeping
Chocolate

all I need in life
Old 05-07-2015, 03:59 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

the fact that Amazon Prime ships so fast
i mean, it was two days ago(?) that my headphones broke. my mom bought some new ones (without me knowing) and they're already here!
oh and my mom, for buying them in the first place
Old 05-07-2015, 04:00 PM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

8tracks playlists
comic books (especially ones with good female leads !!)
having a tidy room
watching videos of animals
inside jokes with friends
blue skies
starting new books (i never actually finish them lol)
Old 05-07-2015, 04:04 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

Writing; reading; theme parks with lots of roller coasters; dreaming; warm summer days; friends; family (especially my cat lol).
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, alicelovesyou, donotdropthebear, foodisgood, frogs rule!!!, happiness, happy, yay