BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2015, 10:06 PM
Ariel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: N/A

Ariel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to behold
 Ariel is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
i understand! It's definitely different for those of us who started posting years ago.

for me, it would be a matter of "why wouldn't i want to?" haha
It's so surreal, haha. I can trace all of these identities back to the major events that occurred around their creation. It kind of makes me sad to see BABV and maybe BI go because it means I can't look back anymore. Well, actually, that's not entirely true. There's still archives.

Big question is whether or not I want to remain here. Build-A-Bear is far out of my interests at this point. When I joined, I was crazy for pop music and colorful games. Now I'm into metal and yarn crafts. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm still into games. I'm just into completely different games lol. I don't even know where my old bears are anymore.
Old 07-31-2015, 11:23 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Ariel
It's so surreal, haha. I can trace all of these identities back to the major events that occurred around their creation. It kind of makes me sad to see BABV and maybe BI go because it means I can't look back anymore. Well, actually, that's not entirely true. There's still archives.

Big question is whether or not I want to remain here. Build-A-Bear is far out of my interests at this point. When I joined, I was crazy for pop music and colorful games. Now I'm into metal and yarn crafts. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm still into games. I'm just into completely different games lol. I don't even know where my old bears are anymore.
I lost interest in BABV long before it shut down; then a few days before closing, I got extremely sad and didn't want it to close anymore lol. But I still stay around because I like the community here, even though I've changed a lot. It's also like still having a hold of something that's been apart of my life for so long even though everything's changing around me in my life. It feels great to come on here after a long day.
It's kind of hard to explain. BI just has that effect on me I guess lol
Old 07-31-2015, 11:26 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Just finished piecing a Littlest Pet Shop set together. I'd say it's the biggest set I've bought in years.
Old 08-01-2015, 08:24 AM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Would you be able to add this to the front page? :3

Click the image to open in full size.

I promised the winner of the banner competition that their entry would be on the front page of the MCT.
Thank you!~

I'm kind of scared of that online predator thing now. XD
Now Im starting to worry XD

Anyways, Ill be adding it (Why would you say Millibae is ugly )
Old 08-01-2015, 10:16 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

Right. Slack down time on the internet, Cami. You can do it.

So why am I on BI right now?

Good question.
Old 08-01-2015, 10:20 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Right. Slack down time on the internet, Cami. You can do it.

So why am I on BI right now?

Good question.
you can't get enough of us possible internet predators cami!
Old 08-01-2015, 10:32 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
you can't get enough of us possible internet predators cami!
Oh, thanks.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:05 AM
Ariel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: N/A

Ariel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to behold
 Ariel is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ChantelBBallBear
I lost interest in BABV long before it shut down; then a few days before closing, I got extremely sad and didn't want it to close anymore lol. But I still stay around because I like the community here, even though I've changed a lot. It's also like still having a hold of something that's been apart of my life for so long even though everything's changing around me in my life. It feels great to come on here after a long day.
It's kind of hard to explain. BI just has that effect on me I guess lol
I totally get what you mean. I actually genuinely enjoyed what I could get from a site like this. Even if you can never see the people you talk to, it's like a community full of people who share interests with you. It was nice coming here after school and when I was absolutely bored beyond belief. Relieving in a sense, I guess.

Some of the members here were also awfully entertaining. ;P I think a lot of the ones I was big fans of left the site around the time that I did.

But yes, the nostalgia is strong with this one.

Wait a minute. Did the rules change since the last time I came here? There's a thread dedicated to sharing contact info between members and it's also stickied.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:13 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Ariel
I totally get what you mean. I actually genuinely enjoyed what I could get from a site like this. Even if you can never see the people you talk to, it's like a community full of people who share interests with you. It was nice coming here after school and when I was absolutely bored beyond belief. Relieving in a sense, I guess.

Some of the members here were also awfully entertaining. ;P I think a lot of the ones I was big fans of left the site around the time that I did.

But yes, the nostalgia is strong with this one.

Wait a minute. Did the rules change since the last time I came here? There's a thread dedicated to sharing contact info between members and it's also stickied.
We thought BI would close, so we shared ways to contact each other. Even tweety, who stickied the thread, thought it would close.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:49 AM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline

Is there no active members birthdays this month.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
#aaron-is-ugly, #quotingafurby, - chay was here < 3, alicelovesyou, bunniesrule, donotdropthebear, exterminatedshaltthoube, faye was here, fearmakescompanionsofall, frogs rule!!!, iamahungryhippo, princess ashton was here, shoumaisntugly, swipemycardthenido, you've got that wrong!, zzz chris-is-ugly