BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-03-2016, 08:41 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:17 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

Old 08-04-2016, 12:44 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Old 08-04-2016, 01:33 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
His dream DOES stink, though...

Gah, for the first time in her life Rapunzel was truly happy and then Gothel HAD to wreck it...
Old 08-04-2016, 05:10 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

guys i am thinking of getting my hair cut like a lot shorter tomorrow but idk i'm scared it's gonna look worse?! rn it's about halfway down my back, i am thinking of cutting it to maybe shoulders or just above. and maybe getting a wispy fringe, idk. i have light brown hair, glasses and a square-ish face, what do you think?? idk who else to ask. i rly hate my hair rn but i don't want to make it worse. god this is so narcissistic. but thoughts?? c:
Old 08-04-2016, 05:27 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by mayaluckybear19
guys i am thinking of getting my hair cut like a lot shorter tomorrow but idk i'm scared it's gonna look worse?! rn it's about halfway down my back, i am thinking of cutting it to maybe shoulders or just above. and maybe getting a wispy fringe, idk. i have light brown hair, glasses and a square-ish face, what do you think?? idk who else to ask. i rly hate my hair rn but i don't want to make it worse. god this is so narcissistic. but thoughts?? c:
You don't sound narcissistic, don't worry. c:

The hair cut you're planning on sounds nice! I think you should try it out. I have shoulder-length hair and I really like it, I think it looks better on me than long hair.
Old 08-04-2016, 05:36 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
You don't sound narcissistic, don't worry. c:

The hair cut you're planning on sounds nice! I think you should try it out. I have shoulder-length hair and I really like it, I think it looks better on me than long hair.
thanks vanessa. i think i'm gonna do it, it's kinda a big deal for me 'cause i haven't changed my hair for like years haha. i bet yours looks great (:
Old 08-04-2016, 08:13 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by mayaluckybear19
thanks vanessa. i think i'm gonna do it, it's kinda a big deal for me 'cause i haven't changed my hair for like years haha. i bet yours looks great (:
No problem, all the best getting it cut! It's definitely exciting to change your hair after having it the same for awhile. I'm thinking of doing something different with mine soon too if I'm allowed LOL

Last edited by VanessaMay18; 08-04-2016 at 08:14 PM..
Old 08-04-2016, 10:54 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

"Well, what is summer all about?"
"Summer, is running through the sprinkler in your T-shirt, shoes, and--"
"Yeah, we all know the song. But I'm not exactly sure how..."
Old 08-05-2016, 07:24 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
"Well, what is summer all about?"
"Summer, is running through the sprinkler in your T-shirt, shoes, and--"
"Yeah, we all know the song. But I'm not exactly sure how..."
I literally screamed when that happened XD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aaaaaahhhhhh, actualcannibalshialabeouf, alicelovesyou, canteateverythinghurts, chicken of the night, donotdoittodo, donotdropthebear, frogs rule!!!, i feel left out, i'm happy to stay, im scared to chat..., is everything okay?, let'sbefriends, meow, nobody cares, phineasandferb, seeing hot guy in concert, some people on here think, to find you're here for, we like everyone on here, why do you feel left out?