BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-25-2017, 10:33 AM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline

This is so overdue

I'm so sorry I got caught up with stuff but here's the official link to the official unofficial CHH 2017 XD.

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...94#post4193594

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Radio: *starts playing Firework by Katy Perry*
Me: Do you ever feel, like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?
Me: *watches a plastic bag drift through the wind*

True story.

Make a Bear at Build-a-Bear Workshop and we'll guess your exact birthdate

It thinks I'm born on September 16, 1995, which is... horribly inaccurate.
Mine was a bit off XD
Old 06-25-2017, 07:42 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Ashleighsinger4
wow, it's been awhile since I've been on here! I'm surprised people still come on, anyways, how's it going guys?
Hey! Yeah a few of us still come on a couple of times a week at least, life is pretty busy though. I'm good though, how are you?
Old 06-26-2017, 12:12 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

I gave this to my brother
Old 06-26-2017, 08:14 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

I gave this to my brother
That card is Bacon/10
Old 06-27-2017, 01:21 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Hey! Yeah a few of us still come on a couple of times a week at least, life is pretty busy though. I'm good though, how are you?
well I agree with you on life being busy! I'm actually feeling quite stressed at the moment with school closing soon, & for some pathetic reason they decide to schedule all the tests in the same week, so rip me
Old 06-28-2017, 12:29 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Are you suuuuuuure the Doctor Who theme is popping up because I listened to Evynne Hollens and not the Doctor Who soundtracks
Old 06-30-2017, 07:47 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

Are you suuuuuuure the Doctor Who theme is popping up because I listened to Evynne Hollens and not the Doctor Who soundtracks
Nah def Evynne Hollens

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
i'm apparently really good at not hearing the mail carrier knock on our door.. 3rd missed package this week lol oops
Oops XD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alicelovesyou, aprilfoolsretaliation, covfefe, frogs rule!!!, kermit the frog, plasticbagmeetsplasticbag, youaskedforthisvanessa