BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-05-2017, 08:58 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
I'd like to state that Bill, against the Doctor's wishes, granted the villains permission to take over Earth
bILL
I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT
I don't feel bad that your dates were ruined now

...oh my gosh there's a covfefe tag yes XD

Last edited by VanessaMay18; 06-05-2017 at 09:07 PM..
Old 06-05-2017, 09:12 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
CambriaSpeedRacer is online now Status: Online

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
bILL
I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT
I don't feel bad that your dates were ruined now

...oh my gosh there's a covfefe tag yes XD
In fairness, the Doctor was about to die because he didn't tell Bill that he was blind

It may have the best choice in the circumstances, but that's up to the fandom
Old 06-05-2017, 10:04 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

In fairness, the Doctor was about to die because he didn't tell Bill that he was blind

It may have the best choice in the circumstances, but that's up to the fandom
Hmm
I'm still angry at Bill
Old 06-05-2017, 11:04 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

Hmm
I'm still angry at Bill
the choices were let the doctor die or enslave humanity it really was the best choice

It was a pretty bad episode, but Moffat took credit for that (his mother was ill and died while he was writing this episode)

It's fine if you're not being forced to do it and/or being forced to meet unreasonable goals.

I did a mile in twelve minutes again today. Again, no pride in my accomplishment, at all. Also I nearly got hit by soccer balls several times and blamed it on a "foolish childhood fear" to try and make myself stop fearing it even though it is a very logical fear.

I'm going to attach a note to my final log detailing all my emotional anguish from this class. This is ridiculous.
Yeah you should definitely do that
I actually need to provide a reflection of ISPE as part of my grade so woohoo
Old 06-06-2017, 03:12 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

the choices were let the doctor die or enslave humanity it really was the best choice

It was a pretty bad episode, but Moffat took credit for that (his mother was ill and died while he was writing this episode)

I actually need to provide a reflection of ISPE as part of my grade so woohoo
Ok the bad episode can be forgiven then.

Woohoo for the reflection
Old 06-06-2017, 03:12 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

Writing stories > Oxford comma
Old 06-06-2017, 07:43 PM
Memory
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LilySapphire72

Memory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to behold
 Memory is offline Status: Offline

i like cheese
Old 06-07-2017, 02:33 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

Four score and seven years ago, we the people of the United States have a dream that all men are created equal...

Listening to the I Have A Dream speech, partly because I don't really want to read it... but I'm listening to Martin Luther King, Jr. give the speech so there's that
Old 06-07-2017, 07:42 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

Four score and seven years ago, we the people of the United States have a dream that all men are created equal...

Listening to the I Have A Dream speech, partly because I don't really want to read it... but I'm listening to Martin Luther King, Jr. give the speech so there's that
I had no idea what came after "four score and seven years ago" XD
Old 06-07-2017, 08:51 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

I had no idea what came after "four score and seven years ago" XD
That sentence had the Gettysburg Address, the Constitution, MLK's I Have A Dream speech, and the Declaration of Independence. XD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alicelovesyou, aprilfoolsretaliation, covfefe, frogs rule!!!, kermit the frog, plasticbagmeetsplasticbag, youaskedforthisvanessa