BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 05-15-2011, 08:58 PM
Peacecookie12
Polar Bear

Peacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to behold
 Peacecookie12 is offline Status: Offline
Smile Whoa,mom what is that?!Well,that my dear, is the Statue of Liberty. So..this is the New York DCT for May 16th,2011! THATS EHPIC ;D

W E L C O M E To the New York DCT for May 16th,2011!

Click the image to open in full size.
Credit to the Perfect 3-Kalina,Maura&Sabrina<3
Click the image to open in full size.
Credit to mah EHPIC best friend,Lindseh for the ahmazing banner.<33

About New York(NY):

New York is a state in the Northeastern region of the United States. It is the nation's third most populous state. New York is bordered by New Jersey and Pennsylvania to the south, and by Connecticut, Massachusetts and Vermont to the east. The state has a maritime border with Rhode Island east of Long Island, as well as an international border with the Canadian provinces of Ontario to the north and west, and Quebec to the north. New York is often referred to as New York State to distinguish it from New York City.
New York City, with a population of over 8,000,000 people, is the most populous city in the United States.

-Thanks Wikipedia.

Also a SPECIAL Announcement i have to make...
Today,May 16th is HannerNanners(HannahKeli) Birthday!! (:

Happy birthday HannerNanner! <'3
Hope you have a wonderful day for your birthday. ;3

Lets get this party started!!

Lets try to get this DCT with 4,000 or 3,000 posts!
xD

*Sorry if i posted too early..I needed to because i have to take a shower now and well i dont wanna post my DCT late either so i hope its okay with you guys. (:

Last edited by Peacecookie12; 05-16-2011 at 08:52 PM..
Old 05-15-2011, 08:59 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

Nice Dct(:
Old 05-15-2011, 09:00 PM
FajitaPitaLover1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call meh Laniee

FajitaPitaLover1 has a spectacular aura aboutFajitaPitaLover1 has a spectacular aura about
 FajitaPitaLover1 is offline Status: Offline

2 post!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2011, 09:02 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

ooh hello .

ooooh trouble maker
you posted it 2 minutes early. xD
AngelAllHeart1556
Banned
BABV Name: βℓαcκʝαcκ ♥

AngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond repute
 AngelAllHeart1556 is offline Status: Offline

elllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
zoeycuddly183
Banned
BABV Name: Ƶσɛʏcʋ∂∂ℓʏ183

zoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond repute
 zoeycuddly183 is offline Status: Offline

hi hi first page (:
Andrea!
Polar Bear

Andrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud of
 Andrea! is offline Status: Offline

Hello guys!
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

Hiya!!!! :]
Old 05-15-2011, 09:03 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

im making pixels wooohoo
Old 05-15-2011, 09:03 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

HEY HEY HEY xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!amy, !andrea, $newdles got 3rd tag, <3., abbygail<3, alyssa.got.a.tag., anjewazhere♥, bananas, bi trainer, captainfluffy, cara, g.a.b.y[♥], grace teh awesome<33, hanner nanner(:, jocelyn<3, katie loves yogurt, lexi in da housee, mist, musiclovesbabw., nicki in da house, potionsmaster, snewdles in the house, snewdles rox -lexi♥, that_fat_cat_ate_my_bat, victoria+greyson