BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-13-2009, 11:57 PM
Firewing
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivianCapricorn18 [fur wing]

Firewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to all
 Firewing is offline Status: Offline
Default Last Post Wins?! X]

The Last Poster . . .
WINS! X]

Hai! This is a simple game that everybody's a winner at. It's just that whoever posted last, wins. [: And then after that, the person who posts below them is the winner, and etc. It's just a never-ending cycle of posting. So, I win, for now. XD

Here is an example. (:
Person 1: I'm the winner for now! Yay!
-five seconds later-
Person 2: Now I'm the winner! W00t!

Rules
[1] .Please do not make fun of the person before you of calling them a 'loser', which they are obviously not. It's just not nice and that's not how the game works. I've noticed that we can get outta control on this game, so try to remind yourself about keeping it cool. (X
[2] .Please nothing innapropriate, threatening, swearing/cursing, etc.
[3] .Follow of the BearvilleInsider & Are You Game? Section rules. If you enjoy 'basking in glory' on this thread, then please try to keep it open. :]
[4] .By teasing, I mean LIGHT and JOKING teasing. I don't like posts like this.

View Post Originally Posted by ---
Blech to you.
These are the posts that I like and encourage you to post.

View Post Originally Posted by ---
Yay! I'm the lucky winner!
You might recieve warnings from me about posting examples of the first quote.

Have fun having your few seconds/minutes/hours of fame! XDD

It's pretty simple & easy, so it wouldn't be a problem. You might have a few seconds of glory, and maybe a few minutes. To everybody - AGAIN, please do not make fun of the person of being a 'loser' or anything, that's not nice [XD] & everybody is a winner. [I've had to warn a few people.] But a light and playful tease is okay, like 'Not anymore!' is fine. XD Hope ya have fun! :]

Last edited by Firewing; 12-14-2009 at 08:58 PM..
Old 12-14-2009, 12:19 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

I am a WINNER baybayyy. xD
Old 12-14-2009, 12:26 AM
MaryRockStar56
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: mehhree.

MaryRockStar56 will become famous soon enoughMaryRockStar56 will become famous soon enough
 MaryRockStar56 is offline Status: Offline

Oh not anymore your not Starr!! XD I AM!!!! YEAH!!!
Old 12-14-2009, 12:29 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I don't think so Mary, I don't think so. This is one big rip off! For I am the winner now! xD
Old 12-14-2009, 12:32 AM
MaryRockStar56
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: mehhree.

MaryRockStar56 will become famous soon enoughMaryRockStar56 will become famous soon enough
 MaryRockStar56 is offline Status: Offline

ha ha ha ha Starr, oh when will you ever learn that i'm the winner XD Come on people join in!! XD
Old 12-14-2009, 12:41 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

You may bask in fame for a little bit, but you should know that always I will come back and be the winner! xD
Old 12-14-2009, 12:45 AM
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

CarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really nice
 CarlyFriendsRock is offline Status: Offline

I am winner and noperson can take it away from me! Mwa ha ha!!
Old 12-14-2009, 12:47 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

Oh, I just did, I'm now the winner. Burnage! xD
Old 12-14-2009, 12:47 AM
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

CarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really nice
 CarlyFriendsRock is offline Status: Offline

HA HA HA i just ruinedc your 2 seconds of fame MWA HA HA HA!
Old 12-14-2009, 12:49 AM
Pichugirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Alinahearts7/Alinabutterfly8

Pichugirl is a jewel in the roughPichugirl is a jewel in the roughPichugirl is a jewel in the rough
 Pichugirl is offline Status: Offline

And now I have ruined yours....
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
>>---i wuz here---<<, <br!n!g!rl>, aubrey=monkeys, briaqueenbee is winner!, corn and spinach!, earthlings snow rules, hasta la vista baby!, i luv being hyper, i rule this game, i win by me, i win!!, i win!<33 ~n.n., jenn so so wins, joe jonas equals love<3, libbyluv2sing99 :), maleadancebear2 :), me wins yayyy!!!, opal is selena's #1 fan, pichu invasion has begun!, pichus are awesome., pinkteddy8844, sally wuz here :], samanthapopstar50, sparklelife wuz here, winnerisdianed