BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Fashionable!

Closed Thread
Old 05-05-2010, 08:44 PM
pinkteddy8844
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call meh Katie or Pink BD

pinkteddy8844 is on a distinguished road
 pinkteddy8844 is offline Status: Offline
Cool FashionMotion - A new fashion mag!

Click the image to open in full size.

Hiya, and welcome to FashionMotion! I have seen some great fashion mags out there on BI, and I just HAD to make one. (LOL)

First... fashion don'ts.

The first one would be really cute if you removed the purple bracelet, neon green hat, balloon, and watering can. The outfit has good potential, but the accessories just don't work.

The second one has too much going on. It could be cute if you removed the neon lei and crown, made the shoes a darker color, and maybe changed the backpack.

The third one... is me. (I got bored waiting for people with bad fashion to show up. ) Well, for starters, don't wear a big easter egg unless it's easter. I'm honestly not sure what the glasses could possibly go with at this moment. Winter boots and a spring outfit? Come on! And the candle hat? I really don't like the big hats on BABV, I think they can make your head look weird xD

The last one... well, points for trying to match. I think if you want to match, don't choose a color so BRIGHT. And dyeing your hair isn't really necessary. The blue boots just don't work with the color. Couldn't they at least be green so they match the dragon on the shirt?

The lesson here? Don't mix neon colors with more dark or subtle colors.

Now for fashion do's... (Finally!)

The first one is obviously for the cool girl. The purple hair would normally be a little crazy, but for this outfit it's perfect.

The second one would be good for Winter, Spring or Fall. Personally, I would've gone with a plain white longsleeve, but the recycle hoodie isn't that bad. I love the red scarf with the black skinny jeans and purple high tops.

The third one I love. It's definatly (I think I misspelled that ) only for those who like to be a little random in their outfits. I like her use of the purple ribbon fairy dress, now I know what to do with mine! (Sadly, mine is neon pink :-P) Her dress matches her boots, and the black sknny jeans really work.

Now the last one... one of those times when neon is ok. The lime green dress, high tops, and bow are balanced perfectly with the black leggings. The high tops and leggings make it a cool outfit, while the dress and bow add a girly touch.

Thanks for reading! I welcome suggestions. Oh, and feel free to VM me if I don't work on this for a while.

Last edited by pinkteddy8844; 05-05-2010 at 08:45 PM..
Old 05-05-2010, 08:51 PM
carahpawsome1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarahPawsome1

carahpawsome1 will become famous soon enough
 carahpawsome1 is offline Status: Offline

Those are really cool!
Old 05-06-2010, 08:46 AM
pinkteddy8844
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call meh Katie or Pink BD

pinkteddy8844 is on a distinguished road
 pinkteddy8844 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks! Do you have any ideas for future issues?
Old 05-06-2010, 08:50 AM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ■JordynMay5■

flipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to behold
 flipjpjellybean is offline Status: Offline

Lovin' it! Awesomeness!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 07:24 PM
syd765
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SydneyPink13

syd765 is a jewel in the roughsyd765 is a jewel in the roughsyd765 is a jewel in the roughsyd765 is a jewel in the rough
 syd765 is offline Status: Offline

I have a cool new cover for u:

Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
fashionmotion, pinkteddy8844