BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 05-04-2012, 01:02 PM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline
Default the Adventure Time club - for people who like Adventure Time

Click the image to open in full size.

it's adventure time, c'mon grab your friends
and join the club
cause it's mathematical

Hay guise and welcome to the Adventure Time club :D

So what is Adventure Time? you are probably wondering and if you're not I'll tell you anyways (:

Adventure Time is a TV programme created by Pendleton Ward for Cartoon Network. The main characters, Finn and Jake go on a different adventure in the land of Ooo in every episode and meet loads of weird but fun characters along the way. It's good so if you haven't seen it, you should look it up.
Join form
nickname:
favourite character(s):
favourite episode:
other stuff you might find necessary to put:
if you've never actually watched Adventure Time before, join anyway and you can always pretend you know what we're talking about.

Characters
Here are some of the main characters of Adventure Time ~

Finn the Human
Finn is a 12 year old boy who loves adventuring with his homie, Jake the dog (see below if you're still reading this), he has beautiful long golden hair which he hides under his 'awesome hat'. He is a hero and vowed as a little baby child to help anyone in need, no matter what. His enemy is the Ice King and he has a crush on Princess Bubblegum.

Jake the Dog
Jake is Finn's best friend, adodptive brother and room mate and is always around to be lazy and bombastic. He is magical and can stretch his body into any shape which is pretty cool. He can also play the viola well and his girlfriend is Lady Rainicorn.

the Ice King
Ice King is old and weird. He enjoys stealing Princesses and forcing them to marry him. Fortunately Finn and Jake are always around to stop him. Poor Ice King only wants a friend but shows his legs off too much to manage to get one.

Princess Bubblegum
Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum is Finn's scientific crush. She is the ruler of the Candy Kingdom and is made of bubblegum. She's pretty cool because she has nice teeth.

Marceline the Vampire Queen
Marceline is a cool vampire who stole Finn and Jake's house twice. She has all the qualities of a vampire like being able to turn into a bat and is vulnerable to sunlight but she doesn't drink blood, she only drinks the colour red from red objects. She is a good singer and can play the guitar.

the Earl of Lemongrab (he's not a main character but still)
Lemongrab is one of PB's experiments gone wrong, he stole the princess' throne in the episode "Too Young" as she was too young to rule and no one liked him :( He is a lemon who likes to shout UNACEPTABLEEEEEEEEEE and he screams alot.

Episodes
There's a whole load of Adventure Time episodes that I'm too lazy to list so Wikipedia it.

Ranks
Finn - post facts about three different characters (and below)

Jake - post some graphics (and below)

Beemo - post five times (and below)

Cinnamon Bun - just join

If these ranks are too hard or something please let me know and I'll change them, also let me know if you should be moved up, I'm not good at keeping up haha

Members
Alice - Owner
Neonsmiley : ) - co-owner
Curly - Cinnamon bun
Jessyweasly - Cinnamon bun
Gabby - Cinnamon bun
Zoo - Jake
Gem - Beemo
Zack - Cinnamon bun
Millie - Cinnamon bun
Maka - Beemo
Elffy - Beemo
Bella - Cinnamon bun
Victoria - Cinnamon bun
Emma - Beemo
Ash - Cinnamon bun
Abby - Cinnamon bun
Ally - Cinnamon bun
Fruity - Cinnamon bun

Pictures and Graphics
(made by me)
(also made by me)
(from Zoo)
(made by Zoo)
(made by Zoo)
(from Bella)

Poems
click hurr

k so I think that's it, now join and be yogaballs cool

Last edited by AliceDecember7; 06-24-2012 at 07:29 AM..
Old 05-04-2012, 01:08 PM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

i might need this for space so i will make it
Old 05-04-2012, 02:18 PM
ChristalCurlyfur
Trading Teddy

ChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to all
 ChristalCurlyfur is offline Status: Offline

Join form
nickname: Curly
favourite character(s): All of dem
favourite episode: all of dem
other stuff you might find necessary to put: First member YAY xD

Last edited by ChristalCurlyfur; 05-04-2012 at 02:20 PM..
Old 05-04-2012, 05:16 PM
JessyWeasley
Banned

JessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud of
 JessyWeasley is offline Status: Offline

Join form
nickname: jessyweasley
favourite character(s): lumpy space princess and marceline and hot dog princess
favourite episode: what was missing, to cut a woman's hair, heat signature, and freak city
other stuff you might find necessary to put: lsp's voice is amahzing.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:27 PM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

Join form
nickname: Gabby
favourite character(s): Jake
favourite episode: Fionna and Cake
other stuff you might find necessary to put: Thanks for making this club! (:

Last edited by GabbyGirl88; 05-04-2012 at 05:30 PM..
Old 05-04-2012, 05:49 PM
ZoeyAngel24046
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hakuna natata

ZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of light
 ZoeyAngel24046 is offline Status: Offline

Join form
nickname: Zoo
favourite character(s): Jake, Finn, Lady Rainicorn, Marceline, BMO, Tree Trunks, LSP
favourite episode: Umm.. I can't describe which one is my favorite, AT is my obsession so.. All! c:
other stuff you might find necessary to put: I was dying for someone to make this club!
Old 05-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Marshmallow.Unicorn
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MiaGemFriend7

Marshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to behold
 Marshmallow.Unicorn is offline Status: Offline

nickname: Gem
favourite character(s): All of them, but my favorite has to be LSP
favourite episode: When they were trying to defeat the Earl of Lemongrab
other stuff you might find necessary to put: the fun will never end it's Adventure Time!
Old 05-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Super Mario
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ZackAdventerous570

Super Mario is on a distinguished road
 Super Mario is offline Status: Offline

Join form
nickname: Zack
favourite character(s): Bemo
favourite episode: I forget what it's called...
other stuff you might find necessary to put: AllyAllHeart101 is my sister.
Oh, and ALGEBRAIC!
Old 05-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Amuze.♥
Polar Bear
BABV Name: yolo

Amuze.♥ will become famous soon enough
 Amuze.♥ is offline Status: Offline

Join form
nickname: Millie
favourite character(s): Jake. <3
favourite episode: i forgot what was it called.
other stuff you might find necessary to put: adventure time is my 2nd favorite show. c;
Old 05-04-2012, 09:18 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

Join form
nickname: Maka
favourite character(s):Princess Bubblegum and Finn <3
favourite episode:the one where Princess Bubblegum becomes 13 again.
other stuff you might find necessary to put: A note on Finn's biography-he's 13
and also, What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME! *fist pound*
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
adventure time!, adventure.time.<3, alicelovesyou, emmaflower owns zombies, flameprincess, i'm just your problem, marcline queen of vamps, neonisthecoownerwhoot, ohholycow, omarcelinewhyareyousomean, poooobrain, shadow ninja, thisisepical, whoooshungee