BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 12-22-2009, 07:15 PM
victoriabearpal3
Sage Bear
BABV Name: VictoriaBearPal3 =]

victoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the rough
 victoriabearpal3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BiankaBearCub
Hey Victoria!

No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. It's obvious you are jealous of the fact that I am not jealous of the fact that I am not jealous of the fact that you are un-awesome. --pants--

Okay then.. uh.. normal Starr!
Hey Bianaka How are you?
Old 12-22-2009, 07:16 PM
BiankaBearCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BiankaBearCub

BiankaBearCub has a spectacular aura aboutBiankaBearCub has a spectacular aura about
 BiankaBearCub is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by victoriabearpal3
Hey Bianaka How are you?
I'm good, you? Join the random party!
Old 12-22-2009, 07:17 PM
victoriabearpal3
Sage Bear

victoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the rough

I'm good, you? Join the random party!
I'm good too Lol i can see it's totally random
Old 12-22-2009, 07:17 PM
BiankaBearCub
Trading Teddy

BiankaBearCub has a spectacular aura aboutBiankaBearCub has a spectacular aura about

I'm good too Lol i can see it's totally random
It's pretty obvious isn't it?
Old 12-22-2009, 07:18 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Lol Hi Starr Nothing much, just posting around the forum and kinda bored, what about you?
That's what I was doing earlier, in the games section, then I got bored so I came here to PARTAYY! xD
View Post Originally Posted by VickiFebrubeary
I can't talk. I'm speechless.
I smell a liar. xDD

Hey Victoria!

No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. It's obvious you are jealous of the fact that I am not jealous of the fact that I am not jealous of the fact that you are un-awesome. --pants--

Okay then.. uh.. normal Starr!
-Thinks about it- No, Bianka. NOOOOO!!
It's obvious that you are jealous of the fact that I know that it's sooo obvious that you think it's obvious that I'm jealous of the fact that I'm not jealous of the fact that I am not jealous of the fact that I am un-awesome, that you think it so obvious but it's not.
xD

GASP!! Gasp!! GASPP!! Have you ever seen me act non-hyper? xD
BiankaBearCub
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by VickiFebrubeary
xD. I just screamed because my dad gave me something and it was moving. I thought it was crickets so I jumped, screamed, and dropped it on the ground. It was a necklace.
Haha!!! That's funny.
victoriabearpal3
Sage Bear

Lol yep it is, all i got was you guys were talking about lamas
Old 12-22-2009, 07:19 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Yup, just like the fact that you are jealous that it's obvious that.. well.. you know. xDD
victoriabearpal3
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
That's what I was doing earlier, in the games section, then I got bored so I came here to PARTAYY! xD

I smell a liar. xDD

-Thinks about it- No, Bianka. NOOOOO!!
It's obvious that you are jealous of the fact that I know that it's sooo obvious that you think it's obvious that I'm jealous of the fact that I'm not jealous of the fact that I am not jealous of the fact that I am un-awesome, that you think it so obvious but it's not.
xD

GASP!! Gasp!! GASPP!! Have you ever seen me act non-hyper? xD
Lol i can see you are partying, and talking about lamas
VickiFebrubeary
Trading Teddy

VickiFebrubeary is just really niceVickiFebrubeary is just really niceVickiFebrubeary is just really niceVickiFebrubeary is just really niceVickiFebrubeary is just really nice
 VickiFebrubeary is offline Status: Offline

Lol yep it is, all i got was you guys were talking about lamas
I started that, thank you very much!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
<<<brenna wuz here>>>, <<i wuz heree>>, <br!n!g!rl>, 1st tag by katie x x, 2nd tag~juliabf21 [:, ? not alot of tags, addie ®, biankabearcub =], i love christmas!<3, iwantwaffles, merry chrismunk!, morgan ~ animallover :], opal is selena's #1 fan, plushie was here! :3, proud christian! [:, purple was here:), sparklehippo (:, starr goes back in time, starr waz here! bwahaha!, vicki wuz here! bwahaha!