BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-21-2013, 10:44 AM
BethAnBearHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BethAnBearHug

BethAnBearHug is on a distinguished road
 BethAnBearHug is offline Status: Offline
Default I want to know

I have noticed...

Stores have stopped putting codes on items like beach towels and smurf hats, etc., for Bearville.

No special guests on Bearville for months.

No updated paws for nature for months.

No new quests lately.

No more Chloe shows.

Not much effort put into the carnival.

Now today, Bearemy's birthday and no gift or celebration at all!

I want to know if Bearville is being phased out.

I think it only fair they let us know.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:38 PM
Mollymoonbeam
Knut

Mollymoonbeam is on a distinguished road
 Mollymoonbeam is offline Status: Offline
Default I agree

I am curious as well. I logged on this morning and there was nothing for Bearemy's birthday. And the carnival is has really been a bust. Maybe BABW is moving away from supporting the game?
Old 08-21-2013, 12:57 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

No! That can't be. ):
I've noticed this too and it's upsetting.
Also, we used to have millions of servers on USA but now we have less and most of the time they're empty.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:58 PM
chiflada
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Camillafullofhugs1

chiflada is on a distinguished road
 chiflada is offline Status: Offline
Default Its so sad

And if you write them they took weeks to answer... it really sad for us... used to be fun!
Old 08-21-2013, 02:38 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Has Paws Fur Nature even been updated this year? IIRC the last issue was just 'winter'.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:39 PM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

They better not consider closing! It would break my heart if they were to shut down. I'm going to try to be optimistic and say that they're neglecting Bearville because they're working on huge improvements...
Old 08-21-2013, 05:23 PM
AnastasiaWaterfall
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AnastasiaWaterfall

AnastasiaWaterfall is on a distinguished road
 AnastasiaWaterfall is offline Status: Offline

Oh my gosh that would break my heart! I've been on Bearville since it first opened and it is definitely my favorite website for games. I've been missing the special features lately though; the codes and gifts are one of my favorite parts.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:24 AM
Cloeybearpaw8
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JG| |♥

Cloeybearpaw8 will become famous soon enoughCloeybearpaw8 will become famous soon enough
 Cloeybearpaw8 is offline Status: Offline

I remember when there were special features and events on Bearville all the time, and whenever I logged on I knew that there would be something to do. And every special event gave out a ton of items, and I was always waiting and excited for a certain day to come up because there would be fun stuff to do and new items to get!
But now it seems there's nothing happening at all, and I hardly log on. When I do, there's never anything new. I can't even be excited about the fountain anymore because all the items are repeats. In fact, lately, even the prizes for doing quests have been repeat items, or just existing items that have been slightly altered. I remember when getting on Bearville during a Holiday season was super exciting because they had a lot of new features and items and games for us to play, but now it seems like Bearville is on repeat and they just do the same thing every year.
It breaks my heart because I used to have so much fun on Bearville when I was younger, and I've invested so much money in bears and credits for rides and stuff, but now it's just not fun anymore.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:43 AM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

I know!

I remember when they used to give out tons of prizes.

I remember the Chloe Show as well. It was the first thing I have done on BABV, and that will always stay in my memory.

If they announce that they are closing down, I would cry because my childhood would be ruined.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:47 PM
BethAnBearHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BethAnBearHug

BethAnBearHug is on a distinguished road
 BethAnBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Well if they are going to continue to sell VIB memberships ... then there had better be a Bearville and it needs some attention!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT