BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-06-2014, 09:48 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

i'm trying to finish Allegiant but im too lazy to read ahah
Old 05-09-2014, 04:33 PM
Zoeadventurebear1052
Trading Teddy

Zoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud of
 Zoeadventurebear1052 is offline Status: Offline

I'm reading divergent atm, it's okay but not as good as tfios
Old 05-17-2014, 08:39 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Christinacrystal119
i'm trying to finish Allegiant but im too lazy to read ahah
Yeah I found that book to really drag on xD it's not as exciting as the others

View Post Originally Posted by Zoeadventurebear1052
I'm reading divergent atm, it's okay but not as good as tfios
I didn't like TFIOS that much... I feel like it was overrated but now divergent is becoming overrated too xD
Old 05-17-2014, 10:54 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by TheDinoGirl
I'm actually taking a class on a book called Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld. It's an alternate history of World War I, the main characters being the orphaned Prince Aleksander, son of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria-Hungary and Sophie, and a girl named Deryn Sharp who is disguising herself as a boy under the name Dylan in order to join the British Air Force. There are two sides, being the Clankers (the participants in the war which fight with machines, Alek being one of them) and the Darwinists (the participants who fight with fabricated animals, such as Deryn).

It's actually a trilogy, being followed by "Behemoth" and "Goliath." There's gonna be a class for all three, but at the moment we're still doing the first one. It's quite interesting, actually, and I've even already read the second book. I started reading the third one but never finished. :P

I'm also slowly reading the Chronicles of Narnia books (which my dad used to read to me at night in bed when I was younger <3) and my Bible. (:
I love that book! Never read the second or third because they didn't have it in our library :/
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
sammiebffl