BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-15-2013, 10:39 AM
summerscooter28
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Summer♥

summerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to behold
 summerscooter28 is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy What do you miss?

At the moment, I really miss being so obsessed with Bearville and Bearville Insider. I hardly ever go on the forum any more and I miss all the parties everyone organized and all the conversations I used to have and the daily chat thread and the clubs and yeah. ):

And I miss enjoying bearville so much, it doesn't seem as fun anymore somehow.
Old 12-18-2013, 12:43 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

I miss the people, the excitement of fresh, new items, the DCTs, the excitement of big new BABV events (think when the Enchanted Dragon and Enchanted Pony were released), and a lot of other stuff.
Old 12-18-2013, 05:27 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

I miss this entire website and the way it used to be.
Old 12-18-2013, 07:27 PM
Irocker1021
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alexrocker1021

Irocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the rough
 Irocker1021 is offline Status: Offline

The Bearville Insider.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:37 AM
star_cupcake
Polar Bear

star_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud of
 star_cupcake is offline Status: Offline

How active bearville insider used to be and the people i used to talk to i guess.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:22 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

When people were active and the forum was happy
Old 12-19-2013, 04:28 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

Everything about how the forum used to be I guess. :c
Old 12-20-2013, 05:19 PM
Elsbels
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EleanorPawPrint 4

Elsbels has a spectacular aura aboutElsbels has a spectacular aura aboutElsbels has a spectacular aura about
 Elsbels is offline Status: Offline

what happened here
Old 01-03-2014, 04:08 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

I miss my childhood. I have grown up so much, and it feels like this world makes us move on so fast.
I miss this website, and all the friends that I have made on here that for some reason I never talk to anymore.
I miss my dad. After my parents got divorced, I don't see him that much.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:52 PM
DemiBear404
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DemiBear404

DemiBear404 will become famous soon enough
 DemiBear404 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
I miss my childhood. I have grown up so much, and it feels like this world makes us move on so fast.
I miss this website, and all the friends that I have made on here that for some reason I never talk to anymore.
I miss my dad. After my parents got divorced, I don't see him that much.
I feel sorry for you.Divorces are tough.
I miss loving Bearville and skypeing my friend at 7 in the morning just so we can go on bearville and see if anything is new
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aloha i was here ♫