BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 03-10-2013, 12:16 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

Find my Camera
Make some origami to put in my binder to save for crafts
Sort out the Sylvanian Families I need to sell*
Do the final two bits of my online maths h/w
Upload the pictures from my camera

*I've been asked to clean these up for a year, so it's more like 'What were you meant to do last year but you still haven't done'
Old 03-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Sarah42098
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SelenaGoGreen580

Sarah42098 is on a distinguished road
 Sarah42098 is offline Status: Offline

do my social studies powerpoint
study for a language arts test
Old 03-10-2013, 07:56 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

Finish my math homework D;
EDIT: done xD

Last edited by MadelyneCinnamon3; 03-10-2013 at 11:37 PM..
Old 03-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

Take a shower xP
Old 03-10-2013, 11:26 PM
Caroline4LeafClover465
Trading Teddy

Caroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant future
 Caroline4LeafClover465 is offline Status: Offline

i need to go to sleep xD
Old 03-10-2013, 11:27 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold

Haha me too xD lol
Old 03-10-2013, 11:38 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

I need to go to sleep too (:
xD
Old 03-10-2013, 11:47 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by MadelyneCinnamon3
Finish my math homework D;
EDIT: done xD
Yay Maddie! = D
Old 03-12-2013, 07:06 AM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

I'm meant to get dressed... I'm still in my pyjamas, lol.

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
Find my Camera
Make some origami to put in my binder to save for crafts
Sort out the Sylvanian Families I need to sell*
Do the final two bits of my online maths h/w
Upload the pictures from my camera

*I've been asked to clean these up for a year, so it's more like 'What were you meant to do last year but you still haven't done'
You are selling your Sylvanians?! You know, I could always take them off your hands for free... Lol.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:18 PM
Sarah42098
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SelenaGoGreen580

Sarah42098 is on a distinguished road
 Sarah42098 is offline Status: Offline

nothingggggg
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alexlikescereal, alicelovesyou, aloha i was here ♫, helloi'mvictoria, madelyne, strangeness and charm, victoria