BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-20-2013, 02:37 AM
Theducky200188
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hannahwinter637

Theducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of light
 Theducky200188 is offline Status: Offline
Default should this stop me

me and heaps of kids from my school moved to a new school and i made a new friend but she is really good friend with my enemy that has done very mean and creepy things to me should i stop being friends with my new friend since she is friends with my enemy
Old 03-20-2013, 03:52 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

I don't think you should if she's super nice, maybe your new friend could stop your enemy from being so mean to you c:
Old 03-20-2013, 06:17 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Tell an adult, teacher or head teacher if you feel threatened by her.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:00 AM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

Explain to your friend that you feel threatened by this other person. If you friend refuses to set some time aside just for you/ persuade the other person to be kinder to you, you will probably just have to move on from this friend and find new ones. Don't just leave the situation as it is... Honestly, this is the exact same posistion I was in for seven years until I moved to a new school, and it changed me a lot for the worse, as I became a lot more introverted, and have no confidence. Don't let this happen to you.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
#lifesucks, helloi'mvictoria, jadethirlwallpleasekillme, victoria