BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 03-23-2013, 12:56 AM
Kirby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KirbyBearySmart

Kirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the rough
 Kirby is offline Status: Offline

I'll have to sell my Community Badge Wishing Well. This one is nicer.

5x = 1st, Working Recliner Chair
10x = 2nd, Wishing Well
25x = 3rd
50x = 4th
50x = 5th
100x = 6th

Total = 240x

Old 03-23-2013, 03:14 AM
Gallifrey
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SamCinnamon176

Gallifrey has a spectacular aura aboutGallifrey has a spectacular aura about
 Gallifrey is offline Status: Offline

This is a cool challenge, but my "To-Do List" won't change over even though I've already completed all three daily tasks. It's been the same list for days now (even though each task is already checked off). Is this normal? Is this happening to anyone else?
Old 03-23-2013, 05:40 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Gallifrey
This is a cool challenge, but my "To-Do List" won't change over even though I've already completed all three daily tasks. It's been the same list for days now (even though each task is already checked off). Is this normal? Is this happening to anyone else?
Sorry this has not been happening to me maybe clear your cache?
Old 03-23-2013, 11:10 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Gallifrey
I agree with Neon, please try to log out from the game then clear your cache before you try to log back in again.
If clearing your cache didn't help, I suggest that you email vwhelp@buildabear.com about this so we can test your account.
Old 03-23-2013, 11:51 AM
BevBearHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BevBearHug

BevBearHug is on a distinguished road
 BevBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Since this thread is about the Daily Tasks Badge, I hope it's okay that I ask this here - how did everyone find out that there is a badge? The Daily Task tab is mentioned in two issues of The Bearville Times, but I saw nothing about a badge. If I hadn't stopped in here to find out about something else, I wouldn't know now. I have completed all other badges, so I don't look at that page in my Cybear Zone, and even if I did, it's at the bottom so unless I scrolled down I wouldn't have seen it. Unless I missed something and it is clearly stated somewhere, I'm thinking that there are a lot of players that aren't members here - I think they should be let in on the secret.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:11 PM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

Bev, I do go around town, inviting my friends to go to my condo to see the prize for the daily badge. They do actually most of the time ask where it is from, and I reply. Problem is, spreading that to 10 million users isn't going to be an easy job.
Even if 5 million people knew about this, they would have to tell 2 people. (:
Old 03-23-2013, 12:27 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BevBearHug
Since this thread is about the Daily Tasks Badge, I hope it's okay that I ask this here - how did everyone find out that there is a badge? The Daily Task tab is mentioned in two issues of The Bearville Times, but I saw nothing about a badge. If I hadn't stopped in here to find out about something else, I wouldn't know now. I have completed all other badges, so I don't look at that page in my Cybear Zone, and even if I did, it's at the bottom so unless I scrolled down I wouldn't have seen it. Unless I missed something and it is clearly stated somewhere, I'm thinking that there are a lot of players that aren't members here - I think they should be let in on the secret.
It is mentioned in the Bearville Times that once you have completed enough tasks, you will win some beary cool prizes. If you are doing your To-Do-List tasks and have reached the first level of bronze, in a pop-up message for the prize, you can read this:

"Congratulations! You have earned a Daily Task Badge. Here's a pawsome gift for you to cele-bear-ate your hard work!"

(and after the message, it shows the image of the item)

Bev, if you have been doing and completed the daily tasks for couple of days now, or 5 days to be exact, you should have received the bronze first level prize. Now, if you have not received it yet, you may email us at vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can check your account.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:10 PM
BevBearHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BevBearHug

BevBearHug is on a distinguished road
 BevBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the info, but I did see about the cool prizes, but no mention of a badge and for those of us 'goal oriented' players, they are very different. After the first day I completed the tasks, I received an item I'd previously gotten as a fountain prize and so was not, shall I say as 'motivated' to bother with the daily list had I known that there was a further goal to work towards and I figured I'd just do the daily tasks when I was bored. No biggie as far as that goes, I'll have more initiative now that I know. But I would wager that I'm far from the only Bearville resident who didn't realize that this was the case.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:48 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the info, but I did see about the cool prizes, but no mention of a badge and for those of us 'goal oriented' players, they are very different. After the first day I completed the tasks, I received an item I'd previously gotten as a fountain prize and so was not, shall I say as 'motivated' to bother with the daily list had I known that there was a further goal to work towards and I figured I'd just do the daily tasks when I was bored. No biggie as far as that goes, I'll have more initiative now that I know. But I would wager that I'm far from the only Bearville resident who didn't realize that this was the case.
Agreed that the Bearville Times was a bit vague about it -- I only found out about the badge when I was browsing my CBZ and noticed the new bar.
Old 03-23-2013, 02:04 PM
Polar Bear

Ah, every day when you complete your to-do list, you get a random fountain prize. Every time you get to 100% you get the big, not seen before I think, prize. (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
helloi'mvictoria, victoria