BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2015, 12:45 AM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Goodbye, Bearville. Thank you for making up my childhood and the 4 years that you offered me, and this entire forum, which may be 7 years. Yes, this forum wouldn't be here without you, but the entire forum is devastated from what I see.
Well, turns out it wasn't an April Fool's Joke after all.
I'm seriously sobbing for the second time this hour. Bearville took over my life, and to see it disappear is seriously tragic to my childhood, and me right now. A part of my life has been pulled out of me and disappeared into "Cybearspace".
Hey, CheriSkater and BritneyBear2215, shall we meet again some day...?

~R.I.P~
CheriSkater
8/17/15-4/1/15

BritneyBear2215
2/??/13-4/1/15

Last edited by BritneyBearHug791; 04-01-2015 at 12:55 AM..
Old 04-01-2015, 12:47 AM
mimisweetashoney
Knut
BABV Name: mimisweetashoney

mimisweetashoney is on a distinguished road
 mimisweetashoney is offline Status: Offline

Hey all,

I have never posted here in the near eight years I have played since I joined Bearville in 2007, but today I am. I learned of what was happening only 3 days ago and I swear, I cried. Seriously. I haven't been so heartbroken over something for ages.

Bearville was my childhood, man. When I was like seven, it was all I played. I'm 16 now, but the memories are still fresh in my mind and every so often they bring a smile to my face. The moment I heard I took a ton of videos and screenshots, and I still have them if anyone is looking for a picture of a specific place inside Bearville.

I'm so glad that Bearville made others happy, and though I'm sad that it's gone now, I did email BABW and I can understand their choice. I think the server upkeep was probably too draining and took more money than they were making, and as sad as it is, you can't really blame them for that kind of thing. And I mean really, we should be celebrating, not treating this occasion akin to a funeral. Bearville has been running for more than 7 YEARS. That's really impressive! Most online games don't last that long.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:48 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

CambriaSpeedRacer has left Bearville. CambriaSpeedRacer has been saved.

Today I say farewell to CambriaSpeedRacer, who helped me this afternoon educate others on superstitions.

CambriaSpeedRacer
3/16/2009-3/31/2015
Old 04-01-2015, 12:48 AM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

R.I.P. AbbygailBearDiva59
June 14, 2009 - March 31, 2015

R.I.P. AdelleJammin
November ?? 2011 - March 31, 2015

R.I.P. SamanthaRetroCool117
November ?? 2011 - March 31, 2015
Old 04-01-2015, 12:56 AM
MelonyAutumn7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Webkinz: ItsSummerlynRose

MelonyAutumn7 will become famous soon enough
 MelonyAutumn7 is offline Status: Offline

Rest in Peace

MelonyAutumn7

January 31st, 2010-
March 31st, 2015

EXACTLY five years I HAD been a member!

Now that this is over, you can choose to call me "Melony" or "Autumn" but know I'm just "Kinzey" with out my character! ;''(

Last edited by MelonyAutumn7; 04-01-2015 at 12:58 AM..
Old 04-01-2015, 01:05 AM
Gingerbread Hello Kitty
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 死ぬ ♡

Gingerbread Hello Kitty will become famous soon enoughGingerbread Hello Kitty will become famous soon enough
 Gingerbread Hello Kitty is offline Status: Offline

Did anyone actually get kicked off?
I refreshed at 12:01 and got redirected to the play site :/
Old 04-01-2015, 01:07 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

I wasn't on, so I was not kicked out. I do wish I was, though ;_;
Old 04-01-2015, 01:10 AM
MelonyAutumn7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Webkinz: ItsSummerlynRose

MelonyAutumn7 will become famous soon enough
 MelonyAutumn7 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerbread Hello Kitty
Did anyone actually get kicked off?
I refreshed at 12:01 and got redirected to the play site :/
I did! It was aweful!
Old 04-01-2015, 01:12 AM
Gingerbread Hello Kitty
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 死ぬ ♡

Gingerbread Hello Kitty will become famous soon enoughGingerbread Hello Kitty will become famous soon enough
 Gingerbread Hello Kitty is offline Status: Offline

Ridiculous >:/
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-01-2015, 01:15 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

RIP AshleighSinger4 2008-2015
& thank you bearville for the memories, made my childhood so happy that words can't even begin to explain. forever remembered (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, doomsday, frogs rule!!!, i twas here