BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 05-22-2011, 06:38 AM
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

PawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 PawsomeGirl is offline Status: Offline

I'm talking like a Jamican person, mon xD
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Jordan and Ruby!
Back, Sorry, I was doing something o.o
hey sorry I couldn't meet you on bearville, I logged of because you couldn't see me, it was a waste of time if you couldn't because I could of said, she sells sea shells upon the sea shore 604956743 times and you wouldn't of even heard, she. xD
Miss.Piggy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SabrinaAdventureBear381

Miss.Piggy will become famous soon enoughMiss.Piggy will become famous soon enough
 Miss.Piggy is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by star_cupcake
am back and still madddd
Awww, why?
Old 05-22-2011, 06:39 AM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline

ugh. Auntie can I hold Kayma?
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by PawsomeGirl
I'm talking like a Jamican person, mon xD
What the jammy. xD
Why did the chicken cross the road.
because it crossed the road. xD
star_cupcake
Polar Bear

star_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud of
 star_cupcake is offline Status: Offline

miss.piggy- read page 30 the 1st post
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Jordan and Ruby!
ugh. Auntie can I hold Kayma?
kayma, xD
That is a funny yet cute name
Old 05-22-2011, 06:40 AM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline

OMG. Neon! You just, Nooo! Kayma= Katie + Jayma!
Miss.Piggy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SabrinaAdventureBear381

Miss.Piggy will become famous soon enoughMiss.Piggy will become famous soon enough
 Miss.Piggy is offline Status: Offline

Aw, sorry to hear that.
Polar Bear

Hello Star
This DCT is dying now.
So slowly.
I WILL HAVE TO ELECTROCUTE IT TO WAKE IT UP AND GET PEOPLE POSTING.
ZZZZ. xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!amy, !meghanisbored!, !rachel was here, $newdles got 1st tag, amehisalive, anjewazhere♥, bell wuz here, bellz got 6th tag! xd, foreverfearless♥, gracie ♥, jadiej in tha house, katielovesjayma, kristen :), loco is loco, mamcacalala, mist, natz!! ♥, piggieslikefiggies, reanna.got.first.tag.!!, snewdles in the house, surfs up ♥, that_fat_cat_ate_my_bat, the_fat_cat_of_england, wemmaislove<3, `bella(=