BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 12-25-2012, 09:09 PM
JessyWeasley
Banned

JessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud of
 JessyWeasley is offline Status: Offline

Question of the month: What are you reading?
I'm currently reading the Witch and Wizard by James Patterson.
It's really amazing (:

Question of the day: Who is your Favourite author?
I love Rick Riordan, J.K. Rowling, and James Patterson. I don't think I can choose one, honestly L:
Old 12-25-2012, 09:29 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

Question of the month: What are you reading? I'm reading book 3 of The Missing series by Margaret Haddix, The Sabotage

Question of the day: Who is your Favourite author?
JK Rowling right now (: I like Meg Cabot for quick, bubbly reads though
I also like Kathryn Lasky c:
Old 12-26-2012, 06:14 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

Madelyne, Last year I started to read it, but then I bought another book instead and read that. I can't get Harry Potter on my kindle :O You have to be a prime member xxxxx

Selena, Thank you beary much! I'll sure have to buy it beary soon! I read some reviews and it seems a beariffic book xxxxx
Old 12-26-2012, 12:28 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline

Membership form (form to join):

Bearville insider username: ZoeApril1377
Bearville username: ZoeApril1377
Favourite book?: All of the Harry Potter series
Will you take part in any competitions and quizzes?: I'll try to c;
For how long, approximately, do you read and/or write in one day? It depends
Old 12-26-2012, 01:15 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for joining, Zoe, be sure to check out the thread every once in a while xxx
Old 12-26-2012, 01:33 PM
Skylar922
Polar Bear
BABV Name: skylaradventurebear268

Skylar922 is on a distinguished road
 Skylar922 is offline Status: Offline

Bearville insider username: Skylar922
Bearville username: Skylaradventurebear268
Favourite book?: Williwaw!
Will you take part in any competitions and quizzes?: Yes
For how long, approximately, do you read and/or write in one day? I write for about 2 minutes and read for about 30 mins
Old 12-26-2012, 01:34 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
Madelyne, Last year I started to read it, but then I bought another book instead and read that. I can't get Harry Potter on my kindle :O You have to be a prime member xxxxx

Selena, Thank you beary much! I'll sure have to buy it beary soon! I read some reviews and it seems a beariffic book xxxxx
Aw, that stinks. );
You can buy the eBooks from Pottermore.com, but I think they're pretty expensive.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:37 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Skylar,
Thank you beary much for joining Be sure to check out the club often, and to check your messages for any updates on the thread. You will be shortly added to the member list.

Madelyne,

I bet they're the same price as they would be if they were an actual book; seven ninety nine in my case :L
Thank you for the information though! I bet I can get them in the school library somewhere; for free xxxx
Old 12-26-2012, 01:42 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
Skylar,
Thank you beary much for joining Be sure to check out the club often, and to check your messages for any updates on the thread. You will be shortly added to the member list.

Madelyne,

I bet they're the same price as they would be if they were an actual book; seven ninety nine in my case :L
Thank you for the information though! I bet I can get them in the school library somewhere; for free xxxx
Yikes, kind of expensive.
Haha yes. Most libraries have them, especially since they aren't 'new' books.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:47 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Okay, thanks Madelyne! xxxx
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
ashleywazhere, bookworm c;, bookworms4ever, brookieworm, disney world, district, duffy loves you, i<3unicorns, jalyn, madelyne, sammiebffl, shelliemaybringsjoy, the midnight tagger