BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-10-2010, 05:05 PM
LynnIMClever
Polar Bear

LynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to behold
 LynnIMClever is offline Status: Offline

Thanks I agree, but I thought these kind of threads arent allowed.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Fun48
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbyFullOfFun48

Fun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of light
 Fun48 is offline Status: Offline

Tamster said no more threads about the fighting.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:37 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you! I read your whole post!
Old 05-10-2010, 05:45 PM
TersaFriendly5!
Banned
BABV Name: TeresaFriendly5 ♥☻

TersaFriendly5! is on a distinguished road
 TersaFriendly5! is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by roxanneur2cute5
I agree. But I really would like all these threads about arguing to stop. (no offense)
I know you guys are telling the solid truth about stuff, but if there is something you want to discuss about which you feel is wrong, contact a member of the staff.

i agree(: people have made tons of these threads about fighting. We know its wrong, now we have to leave it up to ourselves to follow the rules and to obey it.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:48 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

I agree!!!!!!
Old 05-10-2010, 05:52 PM
CutiePieRox
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TheNameIsMissOatmealOrKitty

CutiePieRox is a jewel in the roughCutiePieRox is a jewel in the roughCutiePieRox is a jewel in the roughCutiePieRox is a jewel in the rough
 CutiePieRox is offline Status: Offline

Seriously?! Another one of these threads?! I understand you are trying to remind us this, but don't we all know that there is fighting (I never really seen any accept once in the Forum Rules area...)
The staff has to constantly delete/close these threads. The staff always say "Just press the report button and the staff will take care of it" so let's just do that. Trying to solve the problem all by yourself isn't going to make you the bigger person, so just report.
*Please VM me if you think I sound to rude because I am not trying to be
Old 05-10-2010, 06:16 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you for posting this. Your right some people have been very rude , But i'm not naming names.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:26 PM
rainbow96
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kristindazzle21[Kristin-Chan]

rainbow96 will become famous soon enough
 rainbow96 is offline Status: Offline

I wish there could be ZERO fighting also. But, as long as there is love, there will be hate.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT