BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-05-2014, 02:43 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline
Default What have you recently bought?

What have you recently bought? ^^
I'm pretty sure there used to be a thread like this so I decided to make another. :3

Recently, I've bought:

Click the image to open in full size.

'Tomodachi Life'!
It's releasing this Friday! ^^

Nendoroid Yoshino (from 'Date A Live').
She should be coming any day now! ^^
I'll definitely do a review on her! :3

Shinobu Oshino (from the 'Bakemonogatari' series) 1/8 figure (Good Smile Company).
This was a re-release and I've been so excited to get her. I sadly missed out on the first orders, but - I'm so happy they re-released her! ^^ She should be coming in late July-ish.

Yayoi Takatsuki (from the 'iDOLM@STER' series) 1/8 figure (Good Smile Company).
I've been waiting for her for ages! ^^ So excited! \(^▽^ )ノ
She should be coming in November. :3

I've also ordered loads of charity badges for my school blazer. :3 I collect them.

I waste so much money... ^^;

What have you recently ordered? :3

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 06-05-2014 at 10:22 AM..
Old 06-05-2014, 09:46 AM
Rachelgemfriend34
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgemfriend34

Rachelgemfriend34 will become famous soon enough
 Rachelgemfriend34 is offline Status: Offline

I love those Anime figures! ^^ ) Hmm.... a Fluttershy build-a-bear about a few months ago.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:15 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Rachelgemfriend34
I love those Anime figures! ^^ ) Hmm.... a Fluttershy build-a-bear about a few months ago.
I really love to collect them and take pictures of them. :3
The only problem are the customs charges. :P I just got a letter for my Nendoroid Yoshino asking me to pay loads. :P
But - I really like them! :3

That sounds so cool! ^^
Old 06-05-2014, 12:09 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

I believe I bought school lunch some days ago
Old 06-05-2014, 12:19 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear
I believe I bought school lunch some days ago
Ooh.. Clever! XD
Was it tasty or horrible? :3
Old 06-05-2014, 12:25 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Ooh.. Clever! XD
Was it tasty or horrible? :3
I would obviously say something more creative but I'm doing GCSEs at the moment, so I have no time to go out and buy 'proper' stuff xDD

Our school charges way too much for things, so I think I had to end up paying £2.50 for a greasy slice of pizza I didn't even finish; I lost my purse as well so I had to end up using my friend's money
Old 06-05-2014, 12:38 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear
I would obviously say something more creative but I'm doing GCSEs at the moment, so I have no time to go out and buy 'proper' stuff xDD

Our school charges way too much for things, so I think I had to end up paying £2.50 for a greasy slice of pizza I didn't even finish; I lost my purse as well so I had to end up using my friend's money
I hope your tests go well! ^^
We're not allowed to go out to buy lunch, although - there's no where you can go near my school. ^^;
Our school charges barely anything for food. :3 Although, it doesn't taste that great. >.<
Old 06-06-2014, 03:46 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

I recently bought a bunch of winter clothes including this pastel pink oversized fuzzy knit sweater cardigans thing (lol I love to describe things can't u tell) that I'm obsessed with xD
That sentence was the most rambliest thing I ever wrote.
Old 06-06-2014, 07:06 AM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

There's a new anime store at my local mall, so I stopped by and bought these figurines

This one is Raikou:

And this one is Wobbuffet:

This is all I got...
They were on sale for Buy 1, Get One Free! xD
I'm looking forward to going there again, because I want need more stuff from that place, aha
Old 06-06-2014, 11:38 AM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

I went shopping yesterday and i bought a bandeau from pink, a bath bomb and a bath melt from lush, a candle and a shower gel from b&bw, and a phone case with little kitties on it. I also bought a few vinylmations last week, and today i bought starbucks.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
#milkdrinkersmilk, - chay was here < 3, abbygail, acidpops, alicelovesyou, aloha i was here ♫, bookworms4ever, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, donotdropthebear, dudeee ke$ha was here, eatmytofeeness, faye for president, faye was here, frogs rule!!!, i twas here, kuroha was here... >:), leopard pajamas, lolwut, love who you are ♥, maggie ♥'s niall, onedirection♥♫, roonilwazlib, sammiebffl, with a chance of potatoes