BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Games, Badges and Bearbills!

Closed Thread
Old 02-02-2013, 03:09 PM
lulagg
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aby2hip1487

lulagg will become famous soon enough
 lulagg is offline Status: Offline

Wow really helpful i didn't know you could get rooms never seen anyone with any!

Quote:
If anyone can answer this question for me, I would really appreciate it.
What happens if you finish gold level on the badges where you get a new room for your condo, but you don't have a condo?
A friend of mine doesn't have a bear and is really close to finishing gold level in arts and crafts, and she wants to know what will happen.
Will she get the room despite not having a condo, or will she get another prize in place of that? Or will she just get no prize at all?
She will probably not get any prize and then when she brings a bear to life get a prize.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:30 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

You have yet to add the daily task badges, ha ha! (;
Old 03-23-2013, 09:26 PM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Smile

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
You have yet to add the daily task badges, ha ha! (;
If you notice my thread is now spread over the first three posts already. On the first post I do say that I hope to add it soon. I seriously need to juggle things around though as I have maximum pictures already on my first post. This is why I have started to move things about. I will be adding it shortly. I have just got permission from Cheri to use her photos of the prizes too. So hopefully over the next week I will get chance to add it !
Old 04-05-2013, 09:53 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

I finally finished my badges yesterday! It will take me 216 more days to finish the daily tasks badge (unless I get volley ball, I'm terrible at that game. Hopefully I wont get that game much). I can't wait to see the new prizes, and to collect them.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:57 PM
babvgirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VictoriaAdventureBear2361

babvgirl will become famous soon enoughbabvgirl will become famous soon enough
 babvgirl is offline Status: Offline

Hey Christmas Bearville also added a new Gardening badge The first bronze prize of gardening is Candy seeds would you like me to post a picture of it?
Old 04-14-2013, 12:57 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation

View Post Originally Posted by christmas
If you notice my thread is now spread over the first three posts already. On the first post I do say that I hope to add it soon. I seriously need to juggle things around though as I have maximum pictures already on my first post. This is why I have started to move things about. I will be adding it shortly. I have just got permission from Cheri to use her photos of the prizes too. So hopefully over the next week I will get chance to add it !
Ahh! Okay! Thank you!
Old 05-11-2013, 01:27 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

How come my sister did not get the magical seeds for the tree house when she finished gardening bronze level 2?
And no, she doesn't have the tree house already.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:14 AM
Kirby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KirbyBearySmart

Kirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the rough
 Kirby is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Cutiegirl99
How come my sister did not get the magical seeds for the tree house when she finished gardening bronze level 2?
And no, she doesn't have the tree house already.
What did she get??

The seeds will not be called Magical Seeds like before. It will be called ??? just like the Donut Tree and the Disco Tree. You'll have to plant it to see the difference, or if it's invisible during trading, it's a Tree House.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:24 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Kirby
What did she get??

The seeds will not be called Magical Seeds like before. It will be called ??? just like the Donut Tree and the Disco Tree. You'll have to plant it to see the difference, or if it's invisible during trading, it's a Tree House.
She got the cloud bath.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:07 PM
Kirby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KirbyBearySmart

Kirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the rough
 Kirby is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Cutiegirl99
She got the cloud bath.
So the system thinks she got the Magical Seeds (and they should be labeled Magical). They're untradable, so it's worth a look through all inventory and storage. I have gotten Magical Seeds more than once without realizing it.

Now I know why people try to trade for my Cloud Bathtub. New players can never get it.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3, aloha i was here ♫, bailee, chheer♥, emmamay go2mypage, faye was here, hmmm...♥, i twas here, keitlin<3, luv it!!, madelyne, meghan<3, muahha, ~rrebwarts♥