BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-28-2010, 02:53 PM
EmilyYakityyak19
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hmm... IDK... ↑ xD

EmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of light
 EmilyYakityyak19 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by amrgirl59
Team Volturi.

I have this whole mini-speech thing about why Alice is a bad friend, and too pushy, in my opinion, but that's on another site and I don't feel like copying it. :P
She's very spunky and optimistic. She can't help it! GAWSH! xD

Team Volturi?!?!?! Seriously??? They kill vampires (Their own kind!!! :O) AND people! xD
Old 02-28-2010, 03:56 PM
amrgirl59
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: annaaugust179

amrgirl59 will become famous soon enough
 amrgirl59 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by EmilyYakityyak19
She's very spunky and optimistic. She can't help it! GAWSH! xD

Team Volturi?!?!?! Seriously??? They kill vampires (Their own kind!!! :O) AND people! xD
She sort of pushed Bella into a wedding she didn't want. But that's just me.

They only killk the vampires who break the law. It's like most law systems; the people who break the law get punished. They don't want all of the vampires to be exposed. And all normal vampires kill humans. Even Stephenie Meyer said it herself in an interveiw about Twilight (ok, it was about the nomads, but the point is the same). She said something about them not being evil and just being normal.
Old 02-28-2010, 06:56 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

Who is addicted to twilight? I am! xD
Old 02-28-2010, 07:11 PM
luv2dance13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: yolo

luv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond repute
 luv2dance13 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Krystaladventurebear
cool i respect yours
its my favirote reason
Haha well I do have to say that it's a funny one. xD
Old 02-28-2010, 07:16 PM
JennBearyCuddly
Polar Bear
BABV Name: None

JennBearyCuddly is on a distinguished road
 JennBearyCuddly is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by princessgirlcool
Who is addicted to twilight? I am! xD
i'm close to it lol
Old 02-28-2010, 08:45 PM
EmilyYakityyak19
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hmm... IDK... ↑ xD

EmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of light
 EmilyYakityyak19 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by amrgirl59
She sort of pushed Bella into a wedding she didn't want. But that's just me.

They only killk the vampires who break the law. It's like most law systems; the people who break the law get punished. They don't want all of the vampires to be exposed. And all normal vampires kill humans. Even Stephenie Meyer said it herself in an interveiw about Twilight (ok, it was about the nomads, but the point is the same). She said something about them not being evil and just being normal.
I think it was Edward who pushed her into a marriage. xD

Still... they just kill them. No warning. No jailing. They just kill.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:48 PM
luv2dance13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: yolo

luv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond repute
 luv2dance13 is offline Status: Offline

Well, you can't really jail a vampire or anything, because they would get out of that. I think the only punishment you can really give them is by killing.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:48 PM
snowflake200612
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ValentinaChocolate17 Here:Snow

snowflake200612 is on a distinguished road
 snowflake200612 is offline Status: Offline

True. (tenletterrule)
Old 02-28-2010, 11:26 PM
amrgirl59
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: annaaugust179

amrgirl59 will become famous soon enough
 amrgirl59 is offline Status: Offline

Bella wanted to get married in Vegas, but Alice made her have a big fancy wedding in Forks.

They execute the vampires because they break the law. Vampire's (should) know they aren't supposed to expose themselves, because it's like a secret. They kill destroy the other vampires because they break the rules that shouldn't be broken. With the excuse of being good (this is what my mom said), they do it for the power. They're vigilantes. They're aren't evil, or bad, but only to those who break the rules, as to quote Jasper. Like American poitics, some people just don't like who's in charge.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:07 AM
cookie846
Polar Bear
BABV Name: taramarch2

cookie846 is on a distinguished road
 cookie846 is offline Status: Offline

can i join?

i think alice knows best I mean Bella only gets married once she should make it big!!!!!
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
<3team edward<3, 99v ♥'s twilight!, amanda ♥ the cullens, diznee cullen was here, do i dazzle you?, e-d-w-a-r-d ♥, edward is dazzling!, faith cullen, i love twilight !, leah rocks. xd, maddy cullen, omgthehobodrankmylemonade, rob=my vampire hottie, sherryrainbow1, team alice, team edward!!!!, team emmett, team jasper : ), team volturi!, tee hee, twilight rocks!, twilight rox!, what is twilight?, ♥marissa cullen♥, ♥selena cullen♥