BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-27-2010, 07:06 PM
scottierose
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Carissaapril32

scottierose is a jewel in the roughscottierose is a jewel in the roughscottierose is a jewel in the rough
 scottierose is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs up Bearville Digital Dailies

Hi Everyone, this is Scottierose with some dailies that can help you make at least 500 BB per day.

Backstage search
Makes 200BB
Can be found in the secret room "backstage" @ PAC
Lilybearathlete1 has a great guide that can be found HERE

Enviromentally Pawsome Nature Walk
Makes 200BB
Can be found outside the Pawsitively Green Center
Spoiler: show

The compost items are only found outside in Furbulous Fashion District, PAC , Bear University, Sportsplex, Paw Park, Friendship Forest Park, Meadow, Farm, Path and Entrance. Don't look anywhere else; this will save you time and effort.

Be 100% Pawsome Fitness & Nutrition Checklist
Makes 100 BB if all are marked
Can be found by talking to Pawsome Panda inside the Sportsplex
Check all the Items, or you won't get 100 BB!

Furtastic Fountain
I think we all know about that, right?

EXTRA, EXTRA!

Bank Deposits
If you have Money that you don't need the whole day, or week, or 2 weeks, deposit it in the bank! The more Money you deposit, the better. For one certificate, you can deposit at most 5000. In terms of 5000, which is what I regularly deposit, One day deposit will give you 100BB more; 7 days will get you 750, and 14 day will give you 2000 more. Sure it’s a stretch, but definitely worth it.
P.S. Once you deposit the money, it won’t be in your inventory anymore. The only way to get it back is to take it out without getting any interest, or wait for the certificate to end.

Build-A-Bear App
The App can help a lot. You can do the furtastic fountain twice by doing it once online and once on the app. Also, It’s easy to get lots of money from the games. I’ve gotten 2000 by getting up to level 40 on recycle dive!

Chococat/Carnival bell
These two bells are different looks, but the same game. You can only play them once a day. You can get 60BB from it.

VIB Memberships
With 5 credits and 5,000 BB a month, this is a membership you don't want to miss. Also, a credit can be turned in for 1,000 each.

If there are any Dailies I missed, post them and I’ll be glad to add them.

Last edited by scottierose; 11-27-2010 at 07:27 PM..
Old 11-27-2010, 07:22 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur posting! I'm not exactly running low on bear bills but I'm sure it'll help those people who love to spend spend spend! xD
Old 11-27-2010, 07:25 PM
scottierose
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Carissaapril32

scottierose is a jewel in the roughscottierose is a jewel in the roughscottierose is a jewel in the rough
 scottierose is offline Status: Offline

No Problem! I have 80,000 myself, so I just posted it to help sen some wealth.
Old 11-27-2010, 07:44 PM
allstarweekendfan07
Polar Bear

allstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant future
 allstarweekendfan07 is offline Status: Offline

Wow thanks for posting!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
dailies