BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-31-2011, 11:59 AM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline
Default Tips for Fast Paw!

Hello!
Do you think you stink at Fast Paw? Are you still trying to complete the Brown Sugar Puppy quest? Then this is the Thread for you!

Tip 1: Follow the ball.
Try to keep the paw underneath the ball as it bounces around the screen, following it. That way, when it comes down, you'll be there.

Tip 2: Well, you've heard the phrase.
Keep your eye on the ball! Don't pay too much attention to your score, ball count, etc. Not to the point where you're not paying attention to the ball, anyway!

Tip 3: Stay in the zone!
Don't let your cursor go outside of the BABV screen, such as over the advertisement below, etc. If your cursor isn't "in the zone", the paw won't move, which could cost you a ball. You may even want to try holding your cursor over the the paw as best you can.

With these tips, I made it all the way up to level 5.
Hope these tips work for you! ;]

BTW, if you have any more tips, please feel free to post!

Last edited by TheDinoGirl; 01-31-2011 at 03:47 PM..
Old 01-31-2011, 11:59 AM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

Good tips!
Some will find it useful :3
Old 01-31-2011, 12:02 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Snewdles
Good tips!
Some will find it useful :3

Thanks! :]
Your response was a little quicker than I expected! xD
Old 01-31-2011, 12:07 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

Haha.
I'm fast d:
Old 01-31-2011, 12:13 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Snewdles
Haha.
I'm fast d:
xD
Old 01-31-2011, 02:32 PM
FrankiFullOfSunshine
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 30SecondsToMarsGirl

FrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura about
 FrankiFullOfSunshine is offline Status: Offline

thanks for these tips, I've been dying for someone to give us some! thanks!
xD xD xD
Old 01-31-2011, 03:45 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by FrankiFullOfSunshine
thanks for these tips, I've been dying for someone to give us some! thanks!
xD xD xD

Oh, wow!
Glad I could help! xD
Old 02-01-2011, 07:38 PM
LinaCloud5
BABV Name: ^^ Bailey

LinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to behold
 LinaCloud5 is offline Status: Offline

pawesome tips =D
Old 02-05-2011, 01:04 PM
love,gabbie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: call me gabbie or g6 (:

love,gabbie has a spectacular aura aboutlove,gabbie has a spectacular aura about
 love,gabbie is offline Status: Offline

thanks for the great tips. I will use them soon!
Old 02-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Gogobinsin
Polar Bear
BABV Name: StephMarvelous

Gogobinsin is a jewel in the roughGogobinsin is a jewel in the roughGogobinsin is a jewel in the roughGogobinsin is a jewel in the rough
 Gogobinsin is offline Status: Offline

Oh I remember at the start of 2008 when I was doing the Brown Sugar Puppy quest, back then we only had 1 ball for the whole game! Took me forever to win that gold trophy :P I'm sure these tips will help many people - could of done with them when I was trying to complete it haha
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
me likes cheddar