BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Front Page News

Closed Thread
Old 11-18-2009, 10:12 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline
Default New Bearville Times - Winter Coming Soon, Snow, North Pole, and more!

A new articles entry has been added:

Article# 615: New Bearville Times - Winter Coming Soon, Snow, North Pole, and more!

Thanks to Chrissy from our BearvilleInsider.Com Forum for letting us know that there's a new Bearville Times! Some of the headlines include the North Pole opening on November 26th, information about the upcoming Holly & Hal Moose's TV Debut on ABC Family, and a hint about a new guest for the November 26th episode of The Chloe Show. Get ready for some winter fun, snow is coming to Bearville any day now!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:26 PM
PrettyPerfefect
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KaylaLoveable86

PrettyPerfefect is a jewel in the roughPrettyPerfefect is a jewel in the roughPrettyPerfefect is a jewel in the rough
 PrettyPerfefect is offline Status: Offline

Awesome I can't wait! I am sooo looking forward to the snow! I think it's fun to have to dress warm everyday and things like that. I am also looking forward to the North Pole! Last year it was cool, and now it has a little more than last year. I can't wait!

First post!
Old 11-18-2009, 10:28 PM
MaxBrown22
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MaxBrown22

MaxBrown22 will become famous soon enoughMaxBrown22 will become famous soon enough
 MaxBrown22 is offline Status: Offline
Wink

I can't wait to see what the North Pole looks like this year! Thanks for posting I also want to see snow in babv again, it has been sooo long
Old 11-18-2009, 10:31 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Awesomeness! I'm so so SO excited for the North Pole this year, last years North Pole was this year and I have a feeling that this one is just going to be even more awesome! Snow covering the floors of BABV will make this Winter season all the better. I just can't wait!
Thanks for posting this up Jess!
Old 11-18-2009, 10:39 PM
LexiPawPatch3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LexiPawPatch3

LexiPawPatch3 is on a distinguished road
 LexiPawPatch3 is offline Status: Offline

Have you noticed that the snow looks different from last years? Maybe it will be better! And the glowing lights on the trees look awesome! I can't wait till this years North Pole... must be a whole lot better than last year's
Old 11-18-2009, 10:42 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by LexiPawPatch3
Have you noticed that the snow looks different from last years? Maybe it will be better! And the glowing lights on the trees look awesome! I can't wait till this years North Pole... must be a whole lot better than last year's
Maybe we'll be able to roll in the snow, or click on certain parts and throw a snowball or something.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:17 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

I've just added 2 more pictures to this
Old 11-18-2009, 11:33 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

Snow! Snow! YES!
Old 11-18-2009, 11:41 PM
shastagirl11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: stephbballbear12

shastagirl11 is on a distinguished road
 shastagirl11 is offline Status: Offline

hmmm. the person on the chloe show could be an elf, frosty, or like someone else said, jack frost! that would be cool!
Old 11-18-2009, 11:50 PM
kitkatpatel
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SelenaStar424/ TheLotsofLuv

kitkatpatel will become famous soon enough
 kitkatpatel is offline Status: Offline

Thats awesome!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :), maleadancebear2 :)