BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 11-20-2009, 07:42 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline
Smile How to make a good DCT (For those who are wanting sign up to make one!)

Wanna start a DCT (with permission!!!!!) but have no idea where to start?? Here are some tips to making a really good DCT!

1. Google your date!
Try using Google or Yahoo! or any other search engine to see what holidays or fun events that happen on your date! It's surprising what weird and random things that happen on any day!!
2. Add pictures!
Any pictures or graphics (NOT HOTLINKED!) having to do with your day or theme add to the coolness and uniqueness and discussion to your DCT!
3. Add a trivia quiz or game!
Add some type of trivia game or fun quiz to the DCT makes it interactive. The readers will have much to relate to.
4. Try to make the DCT 'yours'!
Try to incorperate your own writing style into the DCT. It'll make your DCT stand out!
5. Try to add as much random facts or cool info as possible!
Adding 'random facts' will add to the fun-ness of the DCT. Lots of info will make learning about cool things seem fun!
6. If you sign up, you need to make sure you DO post that DCT that you signed up for and you should do it without Jess nagging them!!!
If you sign up for a DCT, then remember to post it! Jess and all of the other mods and admins are busy enough and have real life things to do so they have alot on their hands. The last thing they want to do is 'nag' you about posting your DCT!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I've given some tips to making a great DCT, go to the sign-up thread and sign yourself up!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by JaydenSapphire1; 11-21-2009 at 09:26 AM..
Old 11-20-2009, 07:48 PM
katherinesunbeam
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NellieSunBeam

katherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to behold
 katherinesunbeam is offline Status: Offline

Great guide!
Old 11-20-2009, 07:50 PM
AmberGuitarHero22
Trading Teddy

AmberGuitarHero22 has a spectacular aura aboutAmberGuitarHero22 has a spectacular aura aboutAmberGuitarHero22 has a spectacular aura about
 AmberGuitarHero22 is offline Status: Offline

Really great guide for people who want to make a DCT of their own. Really pawsome!
Old 11-20-2009, 08:01 PM
Husky11
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DianaSoPawsome

Husky11 has a spectacular aura aboutHusky11 has a spectacular aura about
 Husky11 is offline Status: Offline

Cool! Awesome guide!
Old 11-20-2009, 08:07 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Great tips! (:
Old 11-20-2009, 08:09 PM
LibbyRockStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LibbyLuv2Sing99 ~♫♪

LibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of light
 LibbyRockStar is offline Status: Offline

Good tips!
Old 11-20-2009, 09:23 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

These are some great tips! I like to follow a lot of them when ever I make a DCT.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:25 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

You forgot the most important tip.

If they sign up, they need to make sure they DO post that DCT that they signed up for and they should do it without Jess nagging them.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:32 AM
StephanieFurbulous34
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelissaFunLovin10

StephanieFurbulous34 will become famous soon enough
 StephanieFurbulous34 is offline Status: Offline

Ha! that's true!

This is wonderful guide, Jayden.
It's great to see that people are helping others. This was very sweet of you to make this. I was going to sign up, but i didn't know what i could do for it. This helped me ALOT. thanks so much!!
Old 11-29-2009, 07:41 AM
Marci

Marci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant future
 Marci is offline Status: Offline

WoOoOw Next time I sign up I will be sure to do all that tkss so much!!!
Great Job
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT