BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative!

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2011, 06:22 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

ahaha. nice mustache. xDD

:[D <---my smiley has the gangster handlebar mustache. hehe
Old 04-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Princess Leia
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LeiaAdventureBear25

Princess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to all
 Princess Leia is offline Status: Offline

Nice Valentina!
Old 04-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Purrincess98
Polar Bear

Purrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to behold
 Purrincess98 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ValentinaHug
Oh and eiman. (: Thanks everyone
You chose me? :0
woah.didn't expect that!
thanks ;D
Old 04-01-2011, 09:15 PM
WillowMarch
BABV Name: ☞Hailey+Darren♥ ☜

WillowMarch is a splendid one to beholdWillowMarch is a splendid one to beholdWillowMarch is a splendid one to beholdWillowMarch is a splendid one to beholdWillowMarch is a splendid one to beholdWillowMarch is a splendid one to beholdWillowMarch is a splendid one to behold
 WillowMarch is offline Status: Offline

Why did you start graphic making?
Well, let's see xD. I remember always going to the graphic's shops and ordering. Then i was like, why don't I make these myself, so I wouldn't have to wait? So I google'd graphics making programs. I started on Picnik. It was hard to do, and you couldn't really create something, just edit. So then i started using Sumopaint. Then I kept my photos in PhotoBucket, which I also used for some editing. So...yeah(:

How long have you been making graphics?
I started using GIMP 2.6 in about February, but I started making graphics in general around last year.

How does making graphics affect you?
It makes me feel good about myself. Like, when I make something for myself or somebody else, I see it and just think 'Wow, I made that'. Before making graphics, I didn't think I could do it. Graphics making has given me the confidence to try and succeed in new things.

Is graphic making a possible career for you?
It IS possible. I want to be a photographer, so I could also use my skills to edit the photos I make.

What makes you graphics different from others?

Uh...I think my graphics have a very unique touch to them. I make sure all the graphics are made with love (xD) and have exactly what the person wants. I think my graphics are different because they're...well, mine(:

About how many graphics have you made overall?
I've probably made about 100+, maybe more xD.

Examples of you graphics:
Here is my Photobucket album, it has all my work since I started(:
<3

Thanks Kalina!(:
Old 04-01-2011, 09:31 PM
puppyluv8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ameh

puppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond repute
 puppyluv8 is offline Status: Offline

I'll do my form soon(:

didn't Suebrina do this long
ago? well i'm glad it's back. : D

Last edited by puppyluv8; 04-03-2011 at 12:40 PM..
Old 04-01-2011, 11:36 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Time to move on

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of
 ValentinaHug is offline Status: Offline

No More Forms!! I already choose and posted
Old 04-01-2011, 11:37 PM
puppyluv8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ameh

puppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond repute
 puppyluv8 is offline Status: Offline

Awweh. D:
Tell me when you need
someone! (:
Old 04-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Sarah99
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sarahkins

Sarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant future
 Sarah99 is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy

Why did you start graphic making? I was inspired by the flaunt thread, I checked it out one day, and saw all these amazing graphics, and I searched around the forum for different guides and began making graphics on a regular basis.

How long have you been making graphics? Since early 2009.

How does making graphics affect you? Making graphics lets me express myself in a different way than before. Making graphics is something that makes me happy, and I enjoy doing it.

Is graphic making a possible career for you? It could be possible one day. I just need to practice at making my graphics better each day.

What makes you graphics different from others? Well first of all, I don't know of anyone else who makes more Justin Bieber graphics than I do.. I try to mix up different things together, and I also like to try my own thing once in awhile.

About how many graphics have you made overall? Hundreds. Almost over 500 or so.

Examples of you graphics: I make many different types of graphics, it's a fun and creative way to express yourself. Everyone can express their self in their own special way.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

-If you choose me, you may remove some of my graphics in case there are too many-
<3

View Post Originally Posted by ValentinaHug
No More Forms!! I already choose and posted
-Oops sorry, I didn't read this post-
Ignore my post above this then :/
<3
Old 04-03-2011, 12:31 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by puppyluv8
I'll so my form soon(:

didn't Suebrina do this long
ago? well i'm glad it's back. : D
yeahh. but mine was a guidelike thingy. lol
Old 04-03-2011, 12:45 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Time to move on

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of
 ValentinaHug is offline Status: Offline

(: Thanks to all the helpers
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3, alma.was.here.<3, christina(:, eimanloveslinkinpark, faelikescannedcorn, graphics, hanner nanner(:, kalina, love, sarah99lovesjustinbieber, sarah99therealmrs.bieber, skylar, victoria