BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative!

Closed Thread
Old 07-18-2011, 06:56 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BrooklynCinnamon6
Finished first assignment for intermediate icons:

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Second assignment:

The last one's really bad quality, don't know why I used it. ;P
Interesting coloring on the first set, I like it. <3

Some of the second set's colorings are oversaturated, but that can be worked on.

Great job on first, you P A S S this lessong.
View Post Originally Posted by ZoeAries7
I vm'ed you a question, but here it is.

The TV show is The X-Factor, she is Cheryl Cole, a judge on it. Hope it's okay.
You could work on composition better, spacing on this graphic is really awkward. Try to bring everything closer together, focus on a central point as a 'focal point' (:

You P A S S this lesson. (:
View Post Originally Posted by Emmitreehugger10
Part Two of Intermediate Icons Homework 1:

Nice desaturation, you could up the contrast though. You P A S S this lesson.
View Post Originally Posted by Tayloradventurebear493
Typography Homework:

High Quality Photos

Middle Quality Photos

Low Quality Photos:
Your low quality could be worse. I'd like you to find me 2 more LQ pictures.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:44 PM
Tayloradventurebear493
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Shealeigh Coleman. I wish.

Tayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to behold
 Tayloradventurebear493 is offline Status: Offline

I just realized those were the wrong ones, haha lol.....I was gonna edit them & stuff but phooeyxDD
Old 07-19-2011, 01:59 PM
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

PawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 PawsomeGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ♥LoveKay♥
My homework
you did a great job!
i really like the text! it seems to be relevant and the right colour and in a good place.
however, the demi seems a bit squished together on the photos. so i'd recommend making her a bit wider and spread the blend out more.
you pass this lesson. :3
Old 07-19-2011, 03:35 PM
funnybunnylol
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: katieapril545

funnybunnylol will become famous soon enoughfunnybunnylol will become famous soon enough
 funnybunnylol is offline Status: Offline

Pawsome girl, I cant vm you because its friends only, and your bio says not to request, but my homework is on page 8
Old 07-19-2011, 04:08 PM
fluffy123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: FluffyRockin13

fluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to behold
 fluffy123 is offline Status: Offline

Pawsomegirl-Can you please grade mine? its on page 2 i think.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:40 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy123
Homework[:
Nice blending skills. You should try to incoporate something else so the graphic is yours. I'm going to have to ask you to R E D O this and add some text + textures. (:
View Post Originally Posted by funnybunnylol
Beginners Blends: Lesson 1 homework:

Excellent job! You have amazing composition! With a little hard work you're going to go very far.
You'll need to work on text placement, text coloring, and lighting. It's a bit flat, so you'd need to do a curve adjustment.

You P A S S this lesson.
Old 07-20-2011, 12:16 PM
Emmitreehugger10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: catnip.

Emmitreehugger10 is a splendid one to beholdEmmitreehugger10 is a splendid one to beholdEmmitreehugger10 is a splendid one to beholdEmmitreehugger10 is a splendid one to beholdEmmitreehugger10 is a splendid one to beholdEmmitreehugger10 is a splendid one to beholdEmmitreehugger10 is a splendid one to behold
 Emmitreehugger10 is offline Status: Offline

Intermediate Blends 1;
{sorry about not 800x600 - it was only when i finished i realised. Dx)
Old 07-20-2011, 03:59 PM
fluffy123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: FluffyRockin13

fluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to behold
 fluffy123 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl
Nice blending skills. You should try to incoporate something else so the graphic is yours. I'm going to have to ask you to R E D O this and add some text + textures. (:
Excellent job! You have amazing composition! With a little hard work you're going to go very far.
You'll need to work on text placement, text coloring, and lighting. It's a bit flat, so you'd need to do a curve adjustment.

You P A S S this lesson.
Ok. I'll do that.

Click the image to open in full size. My Redo[;
Old 07-20-2011, 09:27 PM
Tayloradventurebear493
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Shealeigh Coleman. I wish.

Tayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to behold
 Tayloradventurebear493 is offline Status: Offline

Haii Pawsome Girl! Lesson One for the blends:

This is like my first blend ever, so I don't really know if it's a blend or not....
Old 07-20-2011, 10:04 PM
funnybunnylol
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: katieapril545

funnybunnylol will become famous soon enoughfunnybunnylol will become famous soon enough
 funnybunnylol is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl

You P A S S this lesson.
Awesome, Thanks Brini (: Ill go look for lesson 2
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!amehfirsttag, brini is watching you. :0, brooklyn(:, irmaermy, rebekaaah, ~celia~