BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative!

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2011, 08:50 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Time to move on

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of
 ValentinaHug is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs up Graphic Designers come forth. ;)

I am doing a Graphic Designers Interview and I want your stories. I will pick 5-10 people and myself. Then I will share what you answered to the questions and bearville insider will get to see what different people see graphic making as.
(:

Why did you start graphic making?

How long have you been making graphics?

How does making graphics affect you?

Is graphic making a possible career for you?

What makes you graphics different from others?

About how many graphics have you made overall?

Examples of you graphics:

Here's my sample

Why did you start graphic making? I started because my good friends sabrina and aj had a shop and I would help them with their shop because people would rush them. Soon Sabrina taught me how to use photofiltre and finally taught me the ropes on photoshop and I have been making graphics ever since

How long have you been making graphics? I'd like to say about almost 2 years. Maybe a bit less

How does making graphics affect you? Well I think it brings people closer together, It gives me something to strive for. In the end not always successful. It also effects me because without graphic making I wouldn't know where I belong

Is graphic making a possible career for you? Yes I very much hope to get a job in the profession and make my own business one day

What makes you graphics different from others? My graphics are different from others because they are my own and the have a certain sparkle to them that makes them different from the rest

About how many graphics have you made overall? I recently checked my uploader accounts and I have make over 1000 graphics. (:

Examples of your graphics: http://i.imgur.com/vbkDK.png http://i.imgur.com/r47ma.png
http://i.imgur.com/AfPQ5.png http://i.imgur.com/43CU7.png

I can't wait to read all of your stories.

Last edited by ValentinaHug; 03-31-2011 at 09:06 PM..
Old 03-31-2011, 08:52 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Nice idea!I hope I qualify even though my graphics aren't like yours
Old 03-31-2011, 08:55 PM
SkylarFootball11
Trading Teddy

SkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond repute
 SkylarFootball11 is offline Status: Offline

Same. Idk if I qualify,, :/
Old 03-31-2011, 08:56 PM
BookLuvrForever
Polar Bear

BookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to all
 BookLuvrForever is offline Status: Offline

Cool idea! But, I agree with Skylar and Betty, I'm not sure if I would qualify...
Old 03-31-2011, 08:57 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of

Woah woah don't put yourself down. Fill out the form you'll never know who I will pick
Old 03-31-2011, 08:58 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ValentinaHug
Woah woah don't put yourself down. Fill out the form you'll never know who I will pick
Oh,were supposed to answer on here.I guess I'll try.But I'm sure I won't be picked
Old 03-31-2011, 08:59 PM
SkylarFootball11
Trading Teddy

SkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond repute
 SkylarFootball11 is offline Status: Offline

Victoria you'll get picked before me xD
I guess I'll try.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:00 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear

It's all about faith. (:
Old 03-31-2011, 09:01 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

I'm entering but btw you got a spelling error, its affect, not effect
Old 03-31-2011, 09:03 PM
BookLuvrForever
Polar Bear

BookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to all
 BookLuvrForever is offline Status: Offline

I'll fill out the form, but I am still sure I won't qualify.

Why did you start graphic making? Um, It looked fun.

How long have you been making graphics? Erm, two months I think..

How does making graphics effect you? It's fun, and I just wanted to try something new. (:

Is graphic making a possible carrier for you? Possibly..

What makes you graphics different from others? It's just my own creation and that's what sets it apart from other graphics.

About how many graphics have you made overall? I think about fourty...
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3, alma.was.here.<3, christina(:, eimanloveslinkinpark, faelikescannedcorn, graphics, hanner nanner(:, kalina, love, sarah99lovesjustinbieber, sarah99therealmrs.bieber, skylar, victoria