BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative!

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2011, 09:13 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Time to move on

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of
 ValentinaHug is offline Status: Offline

I'll choose when I get a good amount of people
Old 03-31-2011, 09:15 PM
Izziesnowboard

Izziesnowboard is on a distinguished road
 Izziesnowboard is offline Status: Offline

Why did you start graphic making? Well, it started off as a time-passer but I began to get attached to it and did it more and more. Although it was fun, it allowed me to release my creativity.

How long have you been making graphics? Hm, maybe about a month or two, hopefully longer!

How does making graphics affect you? Like I said, it lets me release my creativity. I feel I can be myself and express a lot.

Is graphic making a possible career for you? Hm, I've never thought about it.. I don't think it's something I'd be able to do. Not because I don't have the 'skill' (well that could be part of it) but because, i think of it as a hobby not as much as something I'd like to do all my life.

What makes you graphics different from others? Well, I keep my graphics simple. I also don't like to make a graphic about something I don't necessarily like or am interested in. I realize it might sound selfish, but I like to really know about the subject of the picture, not just find a random thing and Bam make a graphics.

About how many graphics have you made overall? I don't necessarily keep track, but maybe 40-60. I don't post a lot on here, I keep it to myself for some reason.

Examples of you graphics: This album: http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...p?albumid=8885
Click the image to open in full size.

I probably won't be accepted- but it was a whole lot of fun filling this out.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:17 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

Why did you start graphic making?
I started on Picnik, and I thought I was all that. Then I got more advanced, okay, no, I downgraded, and went to LunaPic and was thinking, "Whooaaa! This is soo coooll!!" That was around a year ago, ruffly speaking. Then, in about January-Febuary I downloaded GIMP, at first I thought, "Wow, how in the world will I be able to figure this all out?!" But, Now, I am pretty good at GIMP and I looovvee it!(:

How long have you been making graphics?
Like I said about a year. xD

How does making graphics affect you?
Making graphics, I think, has increased my creativity and imagination and what I can do with a picture-and with how a picture really is worth a-thousand words.

Is graphic making a possible career for you?
No, I have something bigger planmed for me. xD

What makes you graphics different from others?
I am not entirly suuurreee. Maybe my...oh, never mind. xD

About how many graphics have you made overall?
Lots. I'd say just...a lot. xD

Examples of you graphics:
I'll have to get soommmee just a second. (:

--Here are my shop examples. [x]
--Album, not that updated but...oh well. [x]
--Signature and Avatar(:
--Blend [x]

Last edited by hannahkelli; 03-31-2011 at 09:20 PM..
Old 03-31-2011, 09:22 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of

Thanks for posting everyone
Old 03-31-2011, 10:18 PM
ducky2713
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {Abby}

ducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of light
 ducky2713 is offline Status: Offline

I'm sure I don't qualify, but what the heck xD

I saw people on BI making beautiful graphics and wanted to try it for myself. I started out making very simple signatures and a few avatars. Soon, I upgraded to Gimp, but it was much to complicated, so I kept using Paint. Soon, with the help of I few guides, I was beginning to understand Gimp. I began to explore and experiment, and soon began to know my way around. I am currently using Gimp, and I love it (:

A little under a year.

It helps me to express myself in a way I wasn't able to before. It has also increased my creativity and has helped me to see things differently.

Probably not. I enjoy it, but it's more of a hobby for me.

A lot of my graphic focus on contrast; I like to mix industrial images with soft, girly touches, or vice-versa. When I don't do this I'm usually taking something I've seen and adding my own touch to it. I also love high-def looking images, which I try to apply to all of my photography avatars.

A lottt.

{Most of these were made for people,}
A few banners I recently made for Tweety.
And my shop (:
Old 03-31-2011, 10:43 PM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

Because on BI, I have seen other people making graphics
and I was interested.
Ehh, I say 1 year.
Makes me feel creative, it's fun.
Ya, I wanna be a Graphics Designer when I grow up.
Cuz, I, made em, my ideas.
I dunno, I say alot. . .
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-31-2011, 11:14 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

Why did you start graphic making? Well ultimately to beat other shops. I knew I couldn't succeed with stuff from imagechef...so I just sort of opened up paint. I would make those ipod pictures. xDD Then I moved to picnik, then photofiltre, then photoshop!

How long have you been making graphics? Hmm, 2 and a half years...ish? haha

How does making graphics affect you? It gives me the ability to express myself and who I am. Currently, only BI, ******, weheartit, and a close friend have seen my graphics. None of my 'public' life has, and I think as soon as they do it will be great. They'll finally see the other side to me.

I'd have my stuff up on facebook, but my mom hasn't let me on for 2 years. -_-

Is graphic making a possible career for you? Definately. Since I was like, 2 and coloring 'in the lines,' I've always dreamed being an artist. Well here's my form of art, let my dream come true. (:

(I'll also be a lawyer. Maybe. It'll be a half&half thing. xD)

What makes you graphics different from others? My style overall. I am so random. In so many people you see recurring themes. I guess I have a few, but you really never know what you'll see with my celeb blending stuff. :P

About how many graphics have you made overall? I save everything I make into a specific folder entitled 'graphics' from there I have 'creations' and 'shops.' I have every shop and every order in the shops folder...and I have like, 50 individual folders in the 'creations' folder. So totalled together, it says 5,136.

Going to grab examples. (:
Old 03-31-2011, 11:21 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear

Woah sabrina! That was amazing. (: For me drawing isn't my strong side so graphics gives me a way to be artistic without drawing
Old 03-31-2011, 11:24 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

These are my recent favorites:

Spoiler: show

Typography--

Blends--

Edits--

View Post Originally Posted by ValentinaHug
Woah sabrina! That was amazing. (: For me drawing isn't my strong side so graphics gives me a way to be artistic without drawing
Hahaha same. I mean, I can draw if you give me paper and a pencil, but it's not very good...so graphics are my strong side as well. :P

Last edited by BriniGirl; 04-01-2011 at 09:39 AM..
Old 03-31-2011, 11:31 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear

I say we make a big corperation together one day and conquer the other businesses one graphic at a time! xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3, alma.was.here.<3, christina(:, eimanloveslinkinpark, faelikescannedcorn, graphics, hanner nanner(:, kalina, love, sarah99lovesjustinbieber, sarah99therealmrs.bieber, skylar, victoria