BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 06-27-2013, 06:51 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

Cute dog, Mildred (:
Old 07-02-2013, 07:47 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

I'm going to pretend that painting your nails is a crafty thing to do for a minute and ask, is anyone painting their nails 4th of July themed this week? If so, share.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:58 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

I didn't do my nails for the 4th of July but I'm going to be trying out newspaper print nails!
Old 08-01-2013, 12:03 AM
Doodles183
Polar Bear
BABV Name: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Doodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really nice
 Doodles183 is offline Status: Offline

BI Username: Doodles183
What would you like to be called?: Doodles or Gabby
What types of art do you do?: a lot xD usually just drawings (anime mostly), but I'm getting into watercolor and drawing on the computer with a tablet. I also like photography and painting nails if that counts lolol
Will you be active?: I'll try
Any suggestions, questions, or comments?: nope, nice club
Old 08-12-2013, 05:47 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FishBowl
I didn't do my nails for the 4th of July but I'm going to be trying out newspaper print nails!
I love those!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alicelovesyou, aloha i was here ♫, faye was here, it's mee!!!!!!, jalyn, love who you are ♥, pkmn trainer red was here, savanahcute25, savanahlovesart, sock monster (:<, the me is zoe xd, woah_it's_jay, ♫ kaleigh ♪