BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 12-24-2012, 02:39 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline
Post Don't turn over a page, stop here! Join the Book club!

Click the image to open in full size.
Credit goes to JerricaZoom6 for her fabulous banner

Join the club! If you love reading books or writing books, this is the place to be. Tell us what you're reading or writing, and be sure to review some books you've read with the reviewing post
Membership form (form to join):

Bearville insider username:
Bearville username:
Favourite book?:
Will you take part in any competitions and quizzes?:
For how long, approximately, do you read and/or write in one day?

Review post form:

What book are you reviewing:
Who wrote it:
Is it one book in a series:
What was it about:
Out of ten, rate the quality of this book:
Why would you rate your book the way you did:
Would you read it again:
Would you recommend it to anyone else:

Rules
  • Be kind and caring to other Members
  • All bearville insider rules apply
  • Please do not post reviews on books that are inappropriate for the younger ones.
  • Please make sure your posts are relevant to the thread

Member list:

AbbyAlohaBear
Ashley4leafclover
BigHugs1995
CoolieRachel
CourtneyApril351
DuffyBringsLove (founder)
FayeTeddyBear
Fishbowl
GiaGirl92
JalynPink
JerricaZoom6
JessyWeasly
Kaitie
MadelyneCinnamon3
Magic12
NeonSmiley: )
Norih
Paddingtona
SallHeart14
SavannahCute25
Scarlett
Skylar922
ZoeApril1377

Everyone is at beginners stage at the moment. Many are close to amateur, though

Thank you for joining the club!

Question of the month: Which books, that you have read, would you recommend to everyone on this club?

Question of the day: Have you read any historic diaries? If you have, post which one
(I'll do daily questions on reading/writing too, not just monthly ones )

From, DuffyBringsLove

Competition time!

Task; I need a new banner for the thread. My one is a bit simple, and I know everyone here is better at graphics than me The winner wins 20 book points.

Book points

Beginner ~ 1-25 points & five posts
Amateur ~ 26-40 points & fifteen posts
book lover ~ 41-60 points & twenty five posts
Bookworm ~ 61- 75 points & forty posts
Author ~ 76-90 points & fifty five posts
Best selling Author ~ 91-105 points and seventy five posts

Ways to earn points
One post equals on point.
One banner equals twenty points
One recommendation equals five points
One review equals seven points
One conversation on books equals three points
Answering both questions (monthly and daily) equals two points

Yet again, and most importantly, Welcome too...
Click the image to open in full size.
credit to NeonSmiley: ) for yet another fabulous banner

Last edited by DuffyBringsLove; 02-22-2013 at 06:46 AM..
Old 12-24-2012, 03:43 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome club c;
Bearville insider username: MadelyneCinnamon3
Bearville username: MadelyneCinnamon3
Favourite book?: Idk, I have lots.
Will you take part in any competitions and quizzes?: Of course
For how long, approximately, do you read and/or write in one day? I usually read for an hour or so, and write for maybe half an hour c;
Old 12-24-2012, 05:22 PM
Sallheart14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: selenaallheart14

Sallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to behold
 Sallheart14 is offline Status: Offline

Bearville insider username: Saallheart14
Bearville username: Adriana2hip724 or Selenaallheart14
Favourite book?: Lots.. Currently, the Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Will you take part in any competitions and quizzes?: If I've got time
For how long, approximately, do you read and/or write in one day? I read a lot.. But not the same amount of time each day.. Maybe I'd read for like 4 hours straight one day, and then not read the next. It depends on my mood and free time. I write quotes.. maybe like one or two before I go to bed each night, in general.

I'm glad you made this club. I love reading!

Last edited by Sallheart14; 12-24-2012 at 05:25 PM..
Old 12-25-2012, 05:41 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold

Thank you both for joining! xxxx
Old 12-25-2012, 07:12 AM
JessyWeasley
Banned

JessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud of
 JessyWeasley is offline Status: Offline

Membership form (form to join):

Bearville insider username: JessyWeasley
Bearville username: Oh man, I forgot. I think it's like Catgiggly100?
Favourite book?: I have too many;; Maximum Ride, Harry Potter, Witch and Wizard...
Will you take part in any competitions and quizzes?: Sure :3
For how long, approximately, do you read and/or write in one day?: I write every day for about 30 minutes. I read every day, basically, too c:
Old 12-25-2012, 03:13 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Thank you for joining! You will be added to the member list xxxx

QOTM: I am currently reading the first book in the Twilight saga, Twilight, and am on page ninety eight xxxx
QOTD: My favourite author is Suzanne Collins as the Hunger games trilogy had dramatic impact on my reading xxxx
Old 12-25-2012, 03:40 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future

Awesome (;
I don't like Twilight much (but I'm not too big of a romance person). How do you like it so far?
I think my favorite book right now is Harry Potter xD I've suddenly become re-obsessed lol.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:47 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

I'm really enjoying it! I'm browsing the kindle store at the moment; I'm tempted to get new moon, but I might wait a while first. I've bought a load of classic books because they're all free. I must read Harry Potter sometime; I'm ashamed to day I have never read them before. I know what your thinking; You can't make a book club without reading the Harry Potter books xD xxxx
Old 12-25-2012, 04:20 PM
Sallheart14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: selenaallheart14

Sallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to behold
 Sallheart14 is offline Status: Offline

The Harry Potter series is a must read!
If you've read THG and reading Twilight, then the Night Circus would be suitable for you Just make sure you've got a dictionary next to you.. There are lots of hard words xD
Old 12-25-2012, 08:22 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
I'm really enjoying it! I'm browsing the kindle store at the moment; I'm tempted to get new moon, but I might wait a while first. I've bought a load of classic books because they're all free. I must read Harry Potter sometime; I'm ashamed to day I have never read them before. I know what your thinking; You can't make a book club without reading the Harry Potter books xD xxxx
You've never read Harry Potter? o:
I must show you its wonders xD

View Post Originally Posted by Sallheart14
The Harry Potter series is a must read!
If you've read THG and reading Twilight, then the Night Circus would be suitable for you Just make sure you've got a dictionary next to you.. There are lots of hard words xD
What's the Night Circus about? :3
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
ashleywazhere, bookworm c;, bookworms4ever, brookieworm, disney world, district, duffy loves you, i<3unicorns, jalyn, madelyne, sammiebffl, shelliemaybringsjoy, the midnight tagger