BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 12-26-2012, 01:55 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome (:
So what's your favorite series?
Old 12-27-2012, 06:39 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

My favourite series is the Kingdom keepers. They're all based on the Disney parks in Florida, which I love and go to every year I've got all of the books, and read one, but I guess it has to be my favourite as I usually read individual books. It is an epic book, though xD
Old 12-27-2012, 07:45 AM
Sallheart14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: selenaallheart14

Sallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to behold
 Sallheart14 is offline Status: Offline

Yes, they are!

Is the Missing Series the ones with the books called 'Found' and 'Sent'?? I read them :P

Right now I'm reading The Pearl by John Steinbeck for school. It's a good one
Old 12-27-2012, 09:33 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold

Madelyne, I spotted the missing series on the kindle store; they seem wonderful, actually

Selena, I'll try searching it now, and read the reviews. I bet it's a great books! If only they actually tried asking us to read books for a lesson in my school, I just love reading Maybe that's why I'm a school librarian xD
Old 12-27-2012, 10:14 AM
Magic12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleesummer17

Magic12 will become famous soon enoughMagic12 will become famous soon enough
 Magic12 is offline Status: Offline

Bearville insider username:
Bearville username:
Favourite book?:Hunger games,Twlight,Night Circus,Fond of harry potter and Jacquline wilson books like girls in tears
Will you take part in any competitions and quizzes?:
For how long, approximately, do you read and/or write in one day?6 Hours
Old 12-27-2012, 12:16 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
Madelyne, I spotted the missing series on the kindle store; they seem wonderful, actually

Selena, I'll try searching it now, and read the reviews. I bet it's a great books! If only they actually tried asking us to read books for a lesson in my school, I just love reading Maybe that's why I'm a school librarian xD
Yeah, they're pretty good (: I haven't finished the third one yet though

View Post Originally Posted by Sallheart14
Yes, they are!

Is the Missing Series the ones with the books called 'Found' and 'Sent'?? I read them :P

Right now I'm reading The Pearl by John Steinbeck for school. It's a good one

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
My favourite series is the Kingdom keepers. They're all based on the Disney parks in Florida, which I love and go to every year I've got all of the books, and read one, but I guess it has to be my favourite as I usually read individual books. It is an epic book, though xD
I should read that
Old 12-28-2012, 05:59 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Madelyne,

I'd recommend them to anyone really. It's about five children who are chosen as DHIs (Disney Host Interactives) and they have holograms of themselves placed all around Disney world. They are made half hologram, half human, and when they dream, they are sent to Magic Kingdom and strange things happen because of a group of overtakes. They are asked to solve a problem called the stonecutters Quill. This is the first book, I've not read any further. But there are five books, I've got them all, and the longest ones are book three and book five. They are both 545 pages long. These books are:
Kingdom Keepers I: Disney after dark
Kingdom keepers II: Disney at dawn
Kingdom keepers III: Disney in shadow
Kingdom keepers IV: Power play
Kingdom keepers V: Shell game

I finished twilight, now onto new moon xxxxx
Old 12-28-2012, 07:00 AM
JerricaZoom6
Trading Teddy

JerricaZoom6 is a jewel in the roughJerricaZoom6 is a jewel in the roughJerricaZoom6 is a jewel in the roughJerricaZoom6 is a jewel in the rough
 JerricaZoom6 is offline Status: Offline

Bearville insider username: JerricaZoom6
Bearville username: JerricaZoom6
Favourite book?: How do I choose just one???? My fave at the moment is City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare omg.
Will you take part in any competitions and quizzes?: sure c:
For how long, approximately, do you read and/or write in one day? It's a different amout of time every day so I don't really know maybe about 2 hours. It really depends on the book haha ;]
Old 12-28-2012, 10:34 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Magic, Jerrica, you will both be added to the list Be sure to check out the thread often for competitions and updates! xxxxx
Old 12-28-2012, 11:36 AM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

Bearville insider username: Kaitie
Bearville username: kaitiebrown11
Favourite book?: The Hunger Games
Will you take part in any competitions and quizzes?: I'll try
For how long, approximately, do you read and/or write in one day? IT's different amounts of reading everyday
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
ashleywazhere, bookworm c;, bookworms4ever, brookieworm, disney world, district, duffy loves you, i<3unicorns, jalyn, madelyne, sammiebffl, shelliemaybringsjoy, the midnight tagger