BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-13-2016, 08:25 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Niki~

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all
 NicoleBigHugs60 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Ah - I'm so sorry about that! ;~;
I'll make it more clear next time.

I just got a new dA account (orixhime), so - I'll Watch you from that account, now. c:
Will follow your 'Tumbler' now, too!~
No, no it's my fault. xD I have a tendency to not look at everything on the main page--i just didn't see it.
Thank you~ I hope you can deal with whatever random things I post. :P (I mean I'll try not to reblog unrelated things anymore but you never know what random text posts I'll have)

But since we're talking about that site, I recently posted a WIP (work in progress) of something I've been working on. Why not post it here too~

Click the image to open in full size.

Also something I plan on turning into a Valentine's Day piece (at some point--who knows how long after Valentine's Day that will happen rofl) Just my two OCs hugging. c: (did this during artclass)

Old 02-13-2016, 08:30 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by cassidy5
Username: cassidy 5
Nickname (what you'd like to be called on here): Cassie
What types of art will you submit?: work from art class and just- for- fun sketches and paintings
Have you read the rules?: yes!
Anything else (suggestions, comments, etc.)?: Soooo excited to have an active club on BI! I love art!(although I'm not very good... ) Also, I am kind of busy with school but I will def make it on at least once a week!
Added!~
Don't say that - I bet you're amazing! ^^
And, please don't worry about being inactive!~ I understand completely and don't mind at all!

View Post Originally Posted by NicoleBigHugs60
No, no it's my fault. xD I have a tendency to not look at everything on the main page--i just didn't see it.
Thank you~ I hope you can deal with whatever random things I post. :P (I mean I'll try not to reblog unrelated things anymore but you never know what random text posts I'll have)

But since we're talking about that site, I recently posted a WIP (work in progress) of something I've been working on. Why not post it here too~

Also something I plan on turning into a Valentine's Day piece (at some point--who knows how long after Valentine's Day that will happen rofl) Just my two OCs hugging. c: (did this during artclass)

These are amazing! ♡
Your OCs are so cute, too!~
I drew one of them in Spanish on Friday, so - I'll post it later (it's half-past midnight right now and my notebook is downstairs, where my step-dad sleeps). ^^;
It's not good like yours, though!
Old 02-13-2016, 09:48 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all

These are amazing! ♡
Your OCs are so cute, too!~
I drew one of them in Spanish on Friday, so - I'll post it later (it's half-past midnight right now and my notebook is downstairs, where my step-dad sleeps). ^^;
It's not good like yours, though!
Thanks~ Also, btw--male character had an arm previously. But like the last day i had of school (which was Wednesday--I have a super long weekend now) I decided 'I wanna redraw his arm, maybe to hold her head'...which didn't work. So I tried to fix it back to what it actually looked like. And that didn't work either. So i left it like that. lol. I'll fix it whenever I decide to fix it up digitally. xD
I'm sure yours look great~

Maybe I'll scan up the rest of the pieces I've drawn so far in art class and post them too later. c: (there's only 2 others besides assignment sketches, and idk if i can post one of them bc it's kinda...for lack of better words, gory. It's not much. Just random cuts and bruises, but I'm still not sure. The picture was supposed to represent kinda like how some guys don't care much about other girls feelings and kinda..treat them like they own them, if you get my drift.)
Old 02-14-2016, 10:01 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Username: BritneyBearHug791
Nickname (what you'd like to be called on here): Yandesu
What types of art will you submit?: Manga art. The art that I will be posting will either be digitally or traditionally. Maybe a few sketches here and there. ^^
Have you read the rules?: Yes!
Anything else (suggestions, comments, etc.)?: Thanks for reading my entry!

Also, if anyone's got any social media accounts that are dedicated to their art (eg: 'Instagram', 'Tumbler, dA, etc.), I was thinking that it would be a cool idea to share them (if they don't include personal information, of course)? ^^
I have a dA, and I also made another tumbler blog that's mainly focused with my art. I'll also update this post once I make my art instagram!

dA: dara-dara-chan
Tumbler: kuudesu
Instagram: (updated) yandesu.art

Last edited by BritneyBearHug791; 02-14-2016 at 10:12 PM..
Old 02-15-2016, 12:31 AM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Username: savanahcute25
Nickname (what you'd like to be called on here): Savanah
What types of art will you submit?: Crafts, Crochet, Graphics, Possibly Music, and a few others
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Anything else (suggestions, comments, etc.)?: Amazing club! I love how this club is dedicated to all forms of art. <3

Quiz Question Answer for this week:
Spoiler: show
Vincent van Gogh

Last edited by savanahcute25; 02-15-2016 at 12:35 AM..
Old 02-15-2016, 02:47 AM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

-wow its late here-
Okk i finally finished my V-Day piece (it's still V-Day here, so ha)
My OCs Niki (note: just a persona with my nickname) and Caiden, two childhood friends who had been separated for a few years, but are finally reunited~ (another note: they're not romantic yet, even tho they're crushes)

Ig this is also for the monthly...contest? think idk.
Old 02-15-2016, 04:05 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

My answer for the quiz:

Vincent Van Gogh

-wow its late here-
My OCs Niki (note: just a persona with my nickname) and Caiden, two childhood friends who had been separated for a few years, but are finally reunited~ (another note: they're not romantic yet, even tho they're crushes)

That's amazing! I love everything about it, I especially think you did a good job with their hair. Also I really like the name Caiden. c:
Old 02-15-2016, 04:45 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by BritneyBearHug791
Username: BritneyBearHug791
Nickname (what you'd like to be called on here): Yandesu
What types of art will you submit?: Manga art. The art that I will be posting will either be digitally or traditionally. Maybe a few sketches here and there. ^^
Have you read the rules?: Yes!
Anything else (suggestions, comments, etc.)?: Thanks for reading my entry!

I have a dA, and I also made another tumbler blog that's mainly focused with my art. I'll also update this post once I make my art instagram!

dA: dara-dara-chan
Tumbler: kuudesu
Instagram: (updated) yandesu.art
View Post Originally Posted by savanahcute25
Username: savanahcute25
Nickname (what you'd like to be called on here): Savanah
What types of art will you submit?: Crafts, Crochet, Graphics, Possibly Music, and a few others
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Anything else (suggestions, comments, etc.)?: Amazing club! I love how this club is dedicated to all forms of art. <3

Quiz Question Answer for this week:
Vincent van Gogh
Added both!~
Thank you so much for joining! c:

-wow its late here-

This is so amazing! ♡
I love it!~
It's perfect for the contest, too!
Just gave you a Star for the entry. ^^

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
My answer for the quiz:

Vincent Van Gogh
Yay! You got it right!~
Also gave a Star to everyone else who got it right (Cami and Savanah). :3

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 02-15-2016 at 04:17 PM..
Old 02-15-2016, 04:45 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

That's amazing! I love everything about it, I especially think you did a good job with their hair. Also I really like the name Caiden. c:
By the way, critiquing on here isn't really like proper critiquing.
It's basically just commenting on someone's work like Vanessa has done above. ↑
It's not being over critical and writing loads!
Although, you can do that if you'd like, but - just check with the artist beforehand. ^^
Old 02-15-2016, 04:50 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

My answer for the quiz:

Vincent Van Gogh

Thank you! Coloring hair is my favorite part. c: Maybe I should make a tutorial on it, since everyone seems to like the way I color hair. ^^
Fun fact about Caiden's name--he started out being called Aiden, but after some time I didn't like it much. So my friend helped me change his name, and she chose Cai. But I felt Cai was too simple, so I just combined Cai with Aiden to get Caiden. xD

Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
This is so amazing! ♡
I love it!~
It's perfect for the contest, too!
Just gave you a Star for the entry. ^^
Thank you <3 I'm iffy about the anatomy, but I still think it came out ok.
the background was just a quick decision lol

Last edited by NicoleBigHugs60; 02-15-2016 at 07:45 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
awesome art club, evil sai corrupts files, frogs rule!!!, hug a potato, i can't stop making mvs!, jaehee is baehee, lexy m banater, my art is improving, rip intuos pen, stay determined, we light up the world