BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2019, 12:19 PM
CarsonSweet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarsonSweet

CarsonSweet is a jewel in the roughCarsonSweet is a jewel in the roughCarsonSweet is a jewel in the rough
 CarsonSweet is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
"The point" GIF wins

Second place is how you threw Maxine's book at them like mic drop
they straight up just ignored it and went on to reply to a different tweet in the thread so at this point i'm like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 03-31-2019, 12:25 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CarsonSweet
they straight up just ignored it and went on to reply to a different tweet in the thread so at this point i'm like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's ok they ignored all my tweets including the ones criticizing Dr. Love Lion back in February

If you look at "tweets liked by Build-A-Bear Workshop", three of the most recent ones are people saying that the dating app must be an April Fool's joke

Don't wanna get anyone's hopes up but if they're liking tweets about April Fool's jokes does that mean it could be fake after all??
Old 03-31-2019, 03:57 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

How to get over 100 posts in the MCT: have everyone unite in hate of Build-a-Bear's truly ridiculous idea
Old 03-31-2019, 05:00 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
How to get over 100 posts in the MCT: have everyone unite in hate of Build-a-Bear's truly ridiculous idea
Wow the last one over 100 was actually last March
Old 03-31-2019, 08:07 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

I feel like it's worth mentioning that this thread exists:
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ad.php?t=77931

However, this thread was created before BABW announced that they were creating a dating app, and I'm not gonna support a company that enables pedophiles (and if it's not a joke I'm gonna tell them as such)

Is the Thanos bear announcement trying to cover the Build-a-Bae mess
Old 04-01-2019, 06:38 PM
CarsonSweet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarsonSweet

CarsonSweet is a jewel in the roughCarsonSweet is a jewel in the roughCarsonSweet is a jewel in the rough
 CarsonSweet is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Is the Thanos bear announcement trying to cover the Build-a-Bae mess
Just because Thanos can make things vanish in a snap doesn't mean your Thanos bear can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, buildabae, buildabetter company pls, frogs rule!!!, jonas brothers are back, please stop babw, r.i.p. bearemy, teddy bear heart, where is freya, where is justin, where is wendy