BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-03-2019, 09:09 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Be Beariffic sounds amazing over the surround system
That is beary good to know
Aw man I forgot to make mp3s of all the Bearville songs to put on my iPod over my two weeks off
Old 05-03-2019, 09:53 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
That is beary good to know
Aw man I forgot to make mp3s of all the Bearville songs to put on my iPod over my two weeks off
I have the MP3s of everything except the Christmas songs and Birthday Bear, do you want me to send them to you

Actually I'm gonna DM you that question

The Build-a-Bear Kids cover of "Have It All" is pretty good (except the intro) and I hate that I like it
Old 05-03-2019, 10:18 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

I have the MP3s of everything except the Christmas songs and Birthday Bear, do you want me to send them to you

Actually I'm gonna DM you that question

The Build-a-Bear Kids cover of "Have It All" is pretty good (except the intro) and I hate that I like it
.......how did I not know Build-a-Bear Kids was a thing until now

Ok this video is cute grr
Old 05-04-2019, 12:02 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold

.......how did I not know Build-a-Bear Kids was a thing until now

Ok this video is cute grr
I was expecting it to be as good as Kidz Bop
but no
Old 05-04-2019, 10:18 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

I was expecting it to be as good as Kidz Bop
but no
Yeah the singer was decent and the video gave me good vibes even though usually modern-day BABW does not
Old 05-04-2019, 12:19 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

"What about that unicorn? The one who attacked Canterlot?"
"Tempest! I invited her to come to Ponyville, but we couldn't afford Emily Blunt anymore."

sorry
Old 05-05-2019, 09:21 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

"What about that unicorn? The one who attacked Canterlot?"
"Tempest! I invited her to come to Ponyville, but we couldn't afford Emily Blunt anymore."

sorry
Emily Blunt?
Old 05-05-2019, 10:07 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

Emily Blunt?
Tempest's VA and a big name actress.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:41 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

I sent a suggestion to BABW about a mental health awareness campaign.

Now we wait.

(may end up also suggesting on twitter)
Old 05-09-2019, 09:41 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

I sent a suggestion to BABW about a mental health awareness campaign.

Now we wait.

(may end up also suggesting on twitter)

Ugh the new BAB Orca is kind of cute....I will resist though
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
maxine noticed us guys, not jason derulo