BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-09-2019, 04:02 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18

Ugh the new BAB Orca is kind of cute....I will resist though
The eyes and smile kill it imo
Old 05-10-2019, 06:06 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold

*mutes all Detective Pikachu related words to avoid spoilers*

So uh if I don't react to anything Pokemon related on Carson's Twitter - it's cuz I probably haven't seen it cuz it's not on my feed

Last edited by CambriaSpeedRacer; 05-10-2019 at 06:08 PM..
Old 05-10-2019, 07:29 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
*mutes all Detective Pikachu related words to avoid spoilers*

So uh if I don't react to anything Pokemon related on Carson's Twitter - it's cuz I probably haven't seen it cuz it's not on my feed
I just can't take that movie seriously...but who knows it will probably be amazing
Old 05-10-2019, 10:19 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

I just can't take that movie seriously...but who knows it will probably be amazing
I'm gonna see it soon

By soon I don't mean today, just like... someday soon

------------

At BABW. Brother wants a Pikachu. Llama is cute. Must resist.

tHE GIRL STUFFING PIKACHU PLAYED BEARVILLE
Old 05-11-2019, 06:51 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

I'm gonna see it soon

By soon I don't mean today, just like... someday soon

------------

At BABW. Brother wants a Pikachu. Llama is cute. Must resist.

tHE GIRL STUFFING PIKACHU PLAYED BEARVILLE
Did you resist
AN ALLY
Old 05-11-2019, 07:07 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

Did you resist
AN ALLY
I did resist.
IT WAS SO COOL WE WENT TO THE SAME BABW AMD SHE JOINED AROUND THE SAME TIME I DID
She said when they announced he shutdown she felt like her childhood was ending and honestly same
Old 05-11-2019, 07:15 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

I did resist.
IT WAS SO COOL WE WENT TO THE SAME BABW AMD SHE JOINED AROUND THE SAME TIME I DID
She said when they announced he shutdown she felt like her childhood was ending and honestly same
AWWW THAT'S SO COOL 10/10 BABW employee
Old 05-11-2019, 07:27 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

AWWW THAT'S SO COOL 10/10 BABW employee
I found out bc she recognized my Jr CyBearGuide ID and asked if it was from Build-a-Bearville
Old 05-12-2019, 06:49 AM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

is this club penguin okay?
rumors...of one with issues.

I'm proud to announce that we will be releasing the Marvel Takeover Party sometime next week. It'll be one of the most customized party to have ever released on Club Penguin Online!
Old 05-12-2019, 10:18 PM
CarsonSweet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarsonSweet

CarsonSweet is a jewel in the roughCarsonSweet is a jewel in the roughCarsonSweet is a jewel in the rough
 CarsonSweet is offline Status: Offline

It's so hard to remember this forum exists because unlike Twitter I don't have an app for it...

But anyway today Maxine liked one of my tweets so good news, we have an ally for our #BringBackBearville cause

Also does anyone have an image of the Cyberguide Valentine's Day dress? I feel like it existed but maybe my memory is foggy
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
maxine noticed us guys, not jason derulo