BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-14-2013, 12:16 PM
megancub101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: megancub101

megancub101 is on a distinguished road
 megancub101 is offline Status: Offline
Talking Build a bear app?

Hey guys I bet they said something baout6 this already but I wanna just say that I found a build a bear app, Its like a story and you have to level up, If you have an apple device or maybe a google play (Im not sure) You might be able to find the app, there's a free one and a paid one . I bought it and its cool. You should try the free one first and you can put your codes on from previous bears and use them as your character. And it got updated like a week ago so you know its still being worked on. Its not like the website its just a story where you level up and do missions. Its called Bear valley.

Sorry if this is a repeat
Old 09-14-2013, 01:57 PM
buildabear14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittanyBearyCool63

buildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to all
 buildabear14 is offline Status: Offline

I bought it too, I'm on level 11. :)
Old 09-14-2013, 11:36 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

I wrote about the app a while ago: http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...d.php?t=149595
Its a great and fun app. I'm at level 25 and I already beat all of the quest and bought all of the items. I still have 1 more picture to take to fill in the photo album. I'm hoping they add more bears and items to buy and new quest sometime.
Old 09-16-2013, 01:36 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

I don't buy apps so I'm on level 3 lol
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bear valley, build a bear app